Chase Rome quits?

Well, none of us here know the details of what happened, even though many of you try to pretend you do. Fact is, the guy left, and he came back. It takes a man to admit a mistake, move on, and try to make the best of your situation. Sounds to me like that's what Rome did. Good job young man, and good luck to you.

Side note, again I find it pathetic the way some of you here are so quick to judge others and shun these kids. Sad how quickly you'll turn your backs on a Husker football player.

• Fire 2

Well, none of us here know the details of what happened, even though many of you try to pretend you do. Fact is, the guy left, and he came back. It takes a man to admit a mistake, move on, and try to make the best of your situation. Sounds to me like that's what Rome did. Good job young man, and good luck to you.

Side note, again I find it pathetic the way some of you here are so quick to judge others and shun these kids. Sad how quickly you'll turn your backs on a Husker football player.

If a Husker football player quits on the team, is he still a Husker football player?

I should probably wait to comment until we hear the full story front to back of what went down, which could be never. I will however stand by my position of "see ya later" based on the overwhelming speculation contain in this thread. However-and this is speculation as well-if he did come back, apologize that he made a mistake and is busting his tail in practice again, and had the cajunas to admit his mistake to the team and coaches, then I say thank you and congratulations Mr. Rome and welcome back. Those are the things the define a man. He is twice the man that Tyler Moore will ever be. Now we can celebrate an 11 page thread that was for not. :D

I just hope to hell the coach(es) didnt go chase him down, begging him back. I dont see it in Bo and hope that assumption is correct, because that would be more dissappointing than him leaving to begin with.

Moore leaves because of "personal" issues and fixes his problems by choosing UF. Rome leaves for unknown issues "fixes" things and returns. Unsure of what happened, BUT to come back with your hat in your hand takes some stones and maturity. Good for him. Sometimes lifes lessons are invaluable. Perhaps Rome just learned a big one.

• Fire 1

Moore leaves because of "personal" issues and fixes his problems by choosing UF. Rome leaves for unknown issues "fixes" things and returns. Unsure of what happened, BUT to come back with your hat in your hand takes some stones and maturity. Good for him. Sometimes lifes lessons are invaluable. Perhaps Rome just learned a big one.

Perhaps he learns and becomes better!? We'll see.

Not sure what the hell happened, but regardless...

Rome:

1812271_o.gif

Moore:

480503758.gif

Well...granted Tyler has been gone longer....Chase manned up and decided to take the possible heat from his team after leaving. Not to derail the thread, but I found this article and quote interesting. Discusses Romes return and tidbits from Tyler Moore's dad. Per Big Red Today.

http://sports.omaha....ns-to-nebraska/

"Pelini confirmed that offensive tackle Tyler Moore won’t return to Nebraska after leaving the program in August. Moore reportedly will transfer to Florida. … His father, Brian, told The Tampa Bay Times that Tyler considered coming back to NU but worried about the team’s reaction. Said Brian: “The big question was how open would his teammates be after he left. That would have been a big gamble. They would have every right to be apprehensive about welcoming him back. That kind of weighed on his decision"" (Big Red Today Website).