Zaire...

Comish

No kidding....that's the type of speed we need......look ark state ran an up tempo offense......I don't think we will see that fast of snaps in the big ten. We have had a lot thrown at us the last three weeks........zone reads......empty backfields.....and sprinting to the line....we should be prepared, only time will telll

I focused in on him with my binoculars for a dozen plays or so through out the game. He had to be told where to line up several times, but once in position it looked like he played with poise, skill and speed. He added to the pile several times when progress had been pretty well stopped...which reminds me of my favorite tagline in here "Find the bastards and pile on!". In other words, he finishes each play. Also, he looked decent to start and looked good by the second half. I'm seeing a big, red future for that young man.

I for one was not particularly impressed by Anderson today. Outside of the one play for loss, he looked confused and out of position when the plays started. He played the first couple of series and did not go back in again for a long while. Tentative is the word I would use to describe Zaire's play.

this could describe most of our defense.... we look like a Chinese fire drill most snaps