Can we give Taylor some LOVE! We seem to rip him pretty easily!

akita

Taylor has really been impressive in working so hard to improve. And his efforts have paid off. He is doing quite well. I am very pleasantly surprised at this. I was doubtful that Taylor would ever be a good college QB. I was wrong. He is already a good college QB and he has the remainder of this season and all of next. Should be fun to watch.

AGAIN YOU DUMB BLEEPS! READ THE THREAD! HOW ABOUT SOME LOVE FOR A GUY THAT HAS TAKEN TIME TO IMPROVE AND HAS HAD FAMILY MEMBERS PAY FOR HIS IMPROVEMENTS! This is not a thread to rip on him! He has taken that. WHY NOT JUST GIVE SOME HAPPY COMMENTS IS ALL. Are your lives so pathetic that after a 13-14 passing game you still want to rip on a man? The people nit picking at him on this thread have some little man syndromes. Well I hope your nit picking made your small size feel better! I just have respect for the kid is all. Especially after the last 2 years.

• Fire 5

It looks like he will leave owning every single QB record in the book. That is quite a feet. Him breaking Crouchs record in just three games more than Eric, with the surrounding talent speaks volumes about his ability. He could very well be a hypsman contender next year if he continues to improve like he has the last two years. He is one tough sucker and I so glad we have him.