*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

18863035_G.jpg

Manhattan to allow women to go topless, with restrictions
by The Associated PressThursday, October 17th 2019

MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) - Women are now legally allowed to go topless in Manhattan, with some restrictions.

The Manhattan City Commission on Tuesday unanimously decided to amend the city code to allow females to go topless. However, property owners and businesses may still require all patrons to wear shirts.  LINK 

Heh.  Might as well.  lulz 

Just now, MLB 51 said:

They can do that here in Oklahoma now, too.

Actually, anyone in the 10th district is allowed to do this. :)

So do you see women walking around topless  much?  If so, I'm guessing it's probably not the ones you'd prefer to see.  

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, NUance said:

So do you see women walking around topless  much?  If so, I'm guessing it's probably not the ones you'd prefer to see.  

They just had an event in Tulsa where this happened. After seeing some pics, thankfully, I wasn't there. :D 

https://www.newson6.com/story/41115716/rally-held-in-tulsa-after-ruling-allows-okla-women-to-go-topless-in-public

• Plus1 1

Gun Ownership Percentage, by State  LINK 

1. Alaska 61.7%

2. Arkansas 57.9%

3. Idaho 56.9%

4. West Virginia 54.2% 

5. Wyoming 53.8% 

43.   Nebraska 19.8% 

This surprises me.  Tied at 43rd with California.  I expected Nebraska to be about 30 spots higher.  

Gender reveal parties are stupid. But what a crazy way to die.

Iowa woman killed by explosion at gender reveal party

An Iowa woman was killed by debris from an explosion at a gender reveal party on Saturday, police said.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call at around 4 p.m. on Saturday reporting that a woman, 56, had been seriously injured in an explosion in rural Knoxville, Iowa, according to a press release from the sheriff's office. The woman, whose name has not been released, was pronounced dead on the scene.

An investigation concluded that a gender reveal announcement created an explosion, from which a flying piece of debris struck the woman.

No further information has been released at this time. The Marion County Sheriff's Office could not immediately be reached for comment.

In 2018, another gender reveal party went horribly wrong when a Tucson, Arizona, man shot at a target, which was supposed to release either a pink or blue cloud to indicate the baby's gender.

Instead, the target — which contained the highly explosive substance tannerite — burst into flames, spreading quickly through the field of dry brush that surrounded it. The incident was later determined to be the cause of the Sawmill Fire, which burned nearly 47,000 acres and caused more than $8 million in damage.