*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

So...I was picking my oldest son up from the high school after a game and some of the high school girls came out and must have just got done with volleyball practice. They were all sweaty, walking around in their spandex shorts and sports bras. I sent my buddy a message saying " I'm going to hell. I'm sitting here watching the high school girls come out in spandex and sports bras lookin a sweaty. Its a nice sight. " I get a message back, " I 'm guessing this was for someone else?" I look at and it was my wife messaging me. needless to say, the rest of my night was spent drinking beer in the garage by myself.

• Fire 1

Dalton woman, Potter man arrested for extortion, sex assault

I swear, the small town news from western Nebraska is way crazier than the stuff here in northern Colorado

http://www.kotanow.c...sed-of-touching

Court documents indicate Frei admitted to authorities that he touched Keenan's seven year old daughter inappropriately while giving a massage to Keenan at his rural Potter home

Wait, so the guy inappropriately touched daughter while giving mom a massage? How would that even work? And why would mom have daughter nearby while getting a massage? It sounds like she used the kid to set him up.

You western Nebraska types, you're much freakier than us central Nebraska types. :lol:

Woman sues LaSalle County over strip-search

Dana Holmes was drunk, naked and being recorded on video.

The 33-year-old was facedown on the floor of a LaSalle County jail cell while cameras captured images of her nude body on the facility's video system. Minutes earlier, four deputies — three men and a woman — had pulled her to the ground and carried her into the cell, where they quickly and forcibly stripped Holmes and walked out with her clothes.