*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Weird dream last night. Very weird. In my dream I owned a fancy Los Angles home with a huge pool in the back. I also owned a red tractor. Not a garden tractor, but a full sized farmer's tractor. Bright red. (It was an old International Harvester 560 with tricycle front end.) Anyway, I was driving the tractor around my yard at the beginning of the dream. When I was done I left it in neutral. As I was walking away, I turned around and saw it rolled down a hill and right into the swimming pool. My wife came to see what the commotion was all about. While we were looking at the tractor at the bottom of the pool, large alligators started swimming in the pool. Then the alligators started running, following us into the house, and chasing us around. Very weird.

This dream leads me to the conclusion that rye whiskey should not be followed by Amaretto/milk. :lol:

Killer hornets sting at least 19 people to death in China, nearly 600 stung

Hong Kong (CNN) -- At least 19 people have been stung to death by hornets -- which may include the world's largest hornet species Vespa mandarinia-- in China's central Shaanxi province in the last three months, according to the city government of Ankang, the apparent epicenter of a recent spate of fatalities and injuries.

A total of 583 people in the area have been stung by hornets since July 1, say city officials. Seventy victims are still recovering in hospitals.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?c=&page=1

Mandarinia2.jpg

Ryan-Stiles-Im-Done-Reaction-Gif-On-Whose-Line-Is-It-Anyway.gif

I dropped a spoon in the sink and it made a loud clatter. My three year old turns to me and matter-of-factly says, "What the hell???"

I laughed. :lol:

/ but I'm sure my wife won't be laughing when he says that to her. lol

I dropped a spoon in the sink and it made a loud clatter. My three year old turns to me and matter-of-factly says, "What the hell???"

I laughed. :lol:

/ but I'm sure my wife won't be laughing when he says that to her. lol

That's a funny age from an observers perspective. I remember my ex's nephew said some pretty ridiculous things about hookers, his word for hot women, and cars getting f'd up.

So I have this stressball thing at work. It's a baseball with some sort of pliable material in it. I was sitting there yesterday, absent mindedly squeezing it. And it tears open, leaking sticky clear syrup stuff all over my hand. Boy, that REALLY stressed me out. :lol: