*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Before today I had never seen this first play knockout by Cory Schlesinger on the 1995 Orange Bowl kickoff.  Nice!  Holy cow, what a hit! 

"I saw his eyeballs roll back in his head.  He was out.  He was knocked out completely."  —Cory Schlesinger 

• Plus1 1

Don't ask me what sort of drug-induced stream-of-consciousness rabbit hole got me to this epiphany but....

E.T.'s species almost has to be the most technology-advanced species in the universe.  

Star Wars takes place in "a galaxy far-far away".  All the stories take place within that galaxy.  I believe that all Star Trek stories take place in our galaxy.  Even with light-speed or warp engines, travel between galaxies is just orders-of-magnitude too far/long to undertake - or so everything seems to indicate.

However, E.T.'s species is seen as part of the Republic in The Phantom Menace.  But they obviously found a way to traverse the vast distance between the Star Wars galaxy and ours.  I don't think any other species has been able to do that.

Food for thought....