*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

small-gesture.jpg

Human penises shrinking due to pollution
ROB BESCHIZZA  6:38 AM WED MAR 24, 2021   www.boingboing.net

Penises are becoming smaller as part of environmental changes wrought by pollution, especially phthalate esters and other troublesome chemicals in plastics.

As a result of this pollution, a growing number of babies are being born with small penises, Dr Swan writes. Her book, titled Count Down [Amazon], examines "how our modern world is threatening sperm counts, altering male and female reproductive development, and imperilling the future of the human race". … She discovered that male human babies who had been exposed to the phthalates in the womb had a shorter anogenital distance – something that correlated with penile volume.  LINK 

2 hours ago, NUance said:

small-gesture.jpg

Human penises shrinking due to pollution
ROB BESCHIZZA  6:38 AM WED MAR 24, 2021   www.boingboing.net

Penises are becoming smaller as part of environmental changes wrought by pollution, especially phthalate esters and other troublesome chemicals in plastics.

As a result of this pollution, a growing number of babies are being born with small penises, Dr Swan writes. Her book, titled Count Down [Amazon], examines "how our modern world is threatening sperm counts, altering male and female reproductive development, and imperilling the future of the human race". … She discovered that male human babies who had been exposed to the phthalates in the womb had a shorter anogenital distance – something that correlated with penile volume.  LINK 

I can't wait to send this to all my friends and say "see, it's not your fault!" :lol:

• Plus1 1

https://www.yahoo.com/money/penny-dreadful-georgia-man-receives-084229111.html

In mid-March, Flaten said as he left his house with his girlfriend he noticed the pile at the end of his driveway. He said the pennies were covered with some sort of oily substance.

Now his nightly routine consists of cleaning the pennies so he can cash them in. He said it took him about an hour and a half to clean off several hundred.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Here's a pretty hi-res satellite shot of the ship blocking the Suez Canal right now. 

I'm shocked at how meagre the resources are that they're using to try to get this ship afloat. A few tug boats and one digger (which you can barely see at the prow of the ship). 

Why not more diggers? More tugs? There are billions of dollars in goods sitting idle, costing people and businesses millions of dollars. 

Qr0LPRs.jpg

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, knapplc said:

Here's a pretty hi-res satellite shot of the ship blocking the Suez Canal right now. 

I'm shocked at how meagre the resources are that they're using to try to get this ship afloat. A few tug boats and one digger (which you can barely see at the prow of the ship). 

Why not more diggers? More tugs? There are billions of dollars in goods sitting idle, costing people and businesses millions of dollars. 

Qr0LPRs.jpg

Reminds me of when my sister backed into a ditch blocking an often used drive. It was raining and muddy and for some reason they had to wait a few days to get it out. Dad put oa sign by the car that read “Kathy Did It”. Lol. 

Not sure why this conjured that memory. 

• Plus1 1