According to Phil Steele...

Saunders

We'll lose to Northwestern unless we play our butts off. They're playing some of the most inspired football in the Big Ten right now.

That's clearly the ether talking.

I'm still drunk from Friday. Somebody made me drink too much.

And that's my fault? We drank beers on Thursday.

Holy crap. I've completely lost track of time.

The best looking defense thus far in the BIG10 looks like Michigan St's and honestly that isn't saying too much after the pasting they received from Notre Lame.

NEB has arguably and IMO the best rushing duo/triplet in Rex/Ameer/Braylon. Who has a better 3 right now that is producing!? I expect are BIG10 foes defenses to improve, but I also expect NEB's to improve as the season goes on. With all the BIG10 teams playing sub-par defense, NEB has a chance to take this thing to the BIG10 championship. NEB can put up some decent points against all of our BIG10 opponents. The more I keep thinking about how the defenses in the BIG10 have played....NEB has a chance to do some great things.

The best looking defense thus far in the BIG10 looks like Michigan St's and honestly that isn't saying too much after the pasting they received from Notre Lame.

NEB has arguably and IMO the best rushing duo/triplet in Rex/Ameer/Braylon. Who has a better 3 right now that is producing!? I expect are BIG10 foes defenses to improve, but I also expect NEB's to improve as the season goes on. With all the BIG10 teams playing sub-par defense, NEB has a chance to take this thing to the BIG10 championship. NEB can put up some decent points against all of our BIG10 opponents. The more I keep thinking about how the defenses in the BIG10 have played....NEB has a chance to do some great things.

I wouldn't really call the Notre Dame game a pasting or whatever, their defense kept them in it till the bitter end there was just nothing on offense. Although it was pretty embarrassing for a prime time game in the national spot light. At this point it looks like if you can hang two TD's on them and maybe get a field goal or two in the second half you're money.

• Fire 1

I wouldn't really call the Notre Dame game a pasting or whatever, their defense kept them in it till the bitter end there was just nothing on offense. Although it was pretty embarrassing for a prime time game in the national spot light. At this point it looks like if you can hang two TD's on them and maybe get a field goal or two in the second half you're money.

Can you remember the last time the B1G had a big game on prime time against another conference that WASN'T embarrassing? I mean, Mechicken's Sugar Bowl win last year excluded (which was a pretty solid win), it seems like every time the B1G gets put into a big spot and have a chance to earn some respect for the conference, they poop all over themselves. We're guilty of it ourselves. It is getting pretty dang old getting pasted every time a big game rolls around. Against the cheaters in the SEC is one thing, but against Notre Dame? Undefeated or not... come on man. They're the golden domers. Here's hoping Michigan takes em out behind the toolshed this weekend.