**Husker #20 in Coaches Poll**

HuskerThor

I hope we stomp a mudhole in Wisky's a$$! We need to start pounding teams left and right to shut some people up!

Yes!!! Bielma is a slime ball and we need to cook up a major blitz package this week, if we are prepared we have the ability to blow them out

The "experts" still think Wisky and Michigan St are better than us and I'm tired of listening to it. Both offenses are having problems, granted our defense has it's problems as well, but we rolled a better Michigan St team last year and have a MUCH better offense this year. All Wisky has is a running game that seems to be non-existent right now based on offensive line play......................I'm not holding my breath, but there should be NO reason we lose to these teams. The games I have circled as worry games....................Ohio State, Michigan, and Northwestern.....................what's the commonality here? Mobile QB's...........

I hope we stomp a mudhole in Wisky's a$$! We need to start pounding teams left and right to shut some people up!

Yes!!! Bielma is a slime ball and we need to cook up a major blitz package this week, if we are prepared we have the ability to blow them out

The "experts" still think Wisky and Michigan St are better than us and I'm tired of listening to it. Both offenses are having problems, granted our defense has it's problems as well, but we rolled a better Michigan St team last year and have a MUCH better offense this year. All Wisky has is a running game that seems to be non-existent right now based on offensive line play......................I'm not holding my breath, but there should be NO reason we lose to these teams. The games I have circled as worry games....................Ohio State, Michigan, and Northwestern.....................what's the commonality here? Mobile QB's...........

Yup. National radio guys when asked if their choice of Wisc vs Mich St has changed, both said no. Take care of business and don't worry about other's perception.

As for myself, I refuse to get stressed out like I was after UCLA. I will embrase the good and blow off the bad with a chuckle.

Offensively, If Beck doesn't go full stupid, we are one of the most potent teams out there. I worry that when we get behind, even by 3, Beck freaks out and goes all WCO with Martinez dropping back in the pocket ie Wisky and UCLA. If he sticks to the bread and butter of NU ie POWER, we can win more than we will lose.

I watched Notre Dame and Bama vs Michiken and they were on Dennard like a cheap suit. We need to play the mobile teams like everyone has played us. 8 in the box and dare the QB to win on his arm. Every play hit the QB. Pass, run or scramble, the QB needs to feel contact and get "gun shy" back there.

Wisky, without Wilson, (and last years O line) looks pathetic. I hope that for once, Bo and Co tap into emotion and don't treat this like "another game". I would have the guys playing mean, angry and looking for payback. Stomp a mudhole in their a$$ and walk it dry. MOve on down the line and start making the B1G, wish we had stayed in the Big XII. NU 2012....the revenge tour.

I watched Notre Dame and Bama vs Michiken and they were on Dennard like a cheap suit. We need to play the mobile teams like everyone has played us. 8 in the box and dare the QB to win on his arm. Every play hit the QB. Pass, run or scramble, the QB needs to feel contact and get "gun shy" back there.

I agree. But it also goes back to last season when Michigan State blitzed and pressured Robinson to the tune of 3 INTs and a FF or something very similar. And did Bo look at that tape and say we should probably try something similar? Nope. Our DL played "contain" while the back seven was in a soft zone most of the time and we got absolutely torched. For a defensive genius, sometimes Bo isn't very bright.

• Fire 2

I agree. But it also goes back to last season when Michigan State blitzed and pressured Robinson to the tune of 3 INTs and a FF or something very similar. And did Bo look at that tape and say we should probably try something similar? Nope. Our DL played "contain" while the back seven was in a soft zone most of the time and we got absolutely torched. For a defensive genius, sometimes Bo isn't very bright.

No doubt. Now, I do not realistically think we have the talent of Bama, but I do think we stack up well with the likes of MSU, Notre Dame, Iowa etc as teams that have gotten after Robinson. IMO, we have the DB's to go on an island as long as the front 7 smack the mobile QB's around. IIRC DR threw 4 int's yesterday. Hopefully Bo reads the board and puts some of our plans to work. It worked after UCLA!

No doubt. Now, I do not realistically think we have the talent of Bama, but I do think we stack up well with the likes of MSU, Notre Dame, Iowa etc as teams that have gotten after Robinson. IMO, we have the DB's to go on an island as long as the front 7 smack the mobile QB's around. IIRC DR threw 4 int's yesterday. Hopefully Bo reads the board and puts some of our plans to work. It worked after UCLA!

LOL. No we clearly are several notches below Alabama especially along the DL. Then again, nobody is really on Alabama's level when discussing talent along the DL. LSU might be close but they're still #2.

But you're right, we're very comparable to what Michigan State and Notre Dame bring to the table. And if they can do it and be successful, then so can we.