WTB Michigan tickets

SODAKSKERSFAN20

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone? As much as I dread seeing Denard Robinson against our D I already have the hotels locked up. Thanks again

this isn't the best place to look for tickets, i just sold my student ticket so i can have some extra cash in chicago for the NW game, i like watching games on t.v and usually will go to the game for a half and then watch the second half on tv, but i figured 60 bucks is worth watching it all on t.v and if we get ran over, then i wont be pissed for not selling my ticket....honestly just travel up and buy tickets when you get here, there are hundreds, and im not exaggerating, hundreds of people selling tickets, and the price will steadily decrease as the game gets closer to kickoff, whenever i go on away trips i do the same thing, it a lot better to pay half the price, NW tickets are going for 100-200 bucks, my friend convinced me to buy them off of tickethippo here because we get 10% off so they were 85 a piece, i wanted to wait until we got up there because i would have been able to get them for 40 a piece

• Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...