*** Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

the thing I don't like about how the game has changed in the last year or two is that with these incomplete passes, the refs are making a determination about a catch after the play is dead and sometimes 6 yards out of bounds. The way it always was, if you secured the football, and got one foot down or were downed in the field of play it was a catch. And the ground could not cause a fumble. Now they are watching after the play is dead to make sure you come up with the football. It seems like it goes too far to me because what happens after the player is downed should be irrelevant in terms of the catch.

Sorry for the bump, but these threads are the most entertaining to read after the fact. The anger, the anxiety, and in this case, the excitement after the victory. I am not calling anyone out as I had the same thoughts during the game. Thanks to all of you. Great Monday morning entertainment.

I agree with the posters that said this game aged them. I think my 500 gray hairs doubled during the game.

Sorry for the bump, but these threads are the most entertaining to read after the fact. The anger, the anxiety, and in this case, the excitement after the victory. I am not calling anyone out as I had the same thoughts during the game. Thanks to all of you. Great Monday morning entertainment.

I agree with the posters that said this game aged them. I think my 500 gray hairs doubled during the game.

Exactly. I love reading what I missed. Especially the nearly suicidal posts