What I thought was very funny

I am sure many of you noticed right after the score that put wisconsin up 17 mid 3rd quarter that the camera panned to the players on the bench (one of who had just scored)

They were all giddy like school girls acting like they had just won the game.

I hope Bo Pelini points to that and tells em all "THAT IS WHY YOU MUST PLAY FOR FOUR QUARTERS AND EVERY PLAY"

We must try to get better, play by play and week to week!!!

GBR

I just thought it was interesting and I am sure many others on huskerboard saw it, too.

I am sure many of you noticed right after the score that put wisconsin up 17 mid 3rd quarter that the camera panned to the players on the bench (one of who had just scored)

I hope Bo Pelini points to that and tells em all "THAT IS WHY YOU MUST PLAY FOR FOUR QUARTERS AND EVERY PLAY"

GBR

I just thought it was interesting and I am sure many others on huskerboard saw it, too.

did anyone see the same thing I did?

GBR

no.

GBR

I did not.

However, I may have been getting beers out of the fridge, stuffing my face with food, or lighting up some meth at that point.

• Fire 1

GBR

I did not.

However, I may have been getting beers out of the fridge, stuffing my face with food, or lighting up some meth at that point.

Meth and food. No way.

GBR

oprah.gif

GBR

It was because it was Gilbert who caused the fumble (guy who said Martinez skips rocks when throwing).

GBR

It was because it was Gilbert who caused the fumble (guy who said Martinez skips rocks when throwing).

And skips his way to the endzone