What halftime adjustments did YOU make?

Many of us feel that we are somehow connected to the game. It's dumb, really, but let's not get into that...

What halftime adjustments did you make Saturday? Change seats? Change TV's? Change drinks? Finally edge that blood alcohol content above .20?

I give Bo & Co. a lot of credit for their halftime adjustments but I'm sharing the credit 50/50 with them and the fans.

Me, I started tying flies. I could still watch the game but I kept myself just a little distracted. Not only that, but once the Huskers started rolling, I wouldn't even change the fly I was tying. I think I tied 20 #18 grey flashback sow bugs throughout the second half. I may have to have more materials ready for this Saturday...

How did YOU turn the game around?

I went and watched a friend finish a 100K race that finished 3 miles from my house. He figured (correctly) that the beer tent would be down by the time he'd finish so I took him a beer. I set the 2nd half to record and figured I could just skip through the downtime and between plays, no sense prolonging the misery between plays. Plus I had already given up on the game thread with all of the bitching and bashing going on there.

So I came back home and avoided anywhere that I might catch the score and started viewing. It didn't take long before I wasn't skipping between plays so I could enjoy how much the crowd was into it. It seemed like they went for a really long stretch without commercials too, didn't it? Like even after a punt and a score they kept with it, almost like they didn't want to break our momentum? Of course that can't be, because everyone knows that ESPN/ABC hates us.

I did take off my unlucky shirt and threw on my black pullover. In my defense i didnt really think it was unlucky until i realized it was the same shirt i wore the saturday of the ucla game and then we had a pretty lackluster start for the wiscy game. I was finally able to put 2 and 2 together though. This happened right around the middle of the second quarter... Is it a coincidence? I think not.

• Fire 3

I went and watched a friend finish a 100K race that finished 3 miles from my house. He figured (correctly) that the beer tent would be down by the time he'd finish so I took him a beer. I set the 2nd half to record and figured I could just skip through the downtime and between plays, no sense prolonging the misery between plays. Plus I had already given up on the game thread with all of the bitching and bashing going on there.

So I came back home and avoided anywhere that I might catch the score and started viewing. It didn't take long before I wasn't skipping between plays so I could enjoy how much the crowd was into it. It seemed like they went for a really long stretch without commercials too, didn't it? Like even after a punt and a score they kept with it, almost like they didn't want to break our momentum? Of course that can't be, because everyone knows that ESPN/ABC hates us.

100k race.. and he wanted a beer afterwards? THAT is dedication.

Every text I sent my brothers was negative and had us losing by 35.

I railed against Bo and the crappy uniforms, the O and D lines.

The refs, the air we breath and fact the stadium is in the middle of construction.

Then we won. And tree was happy.

100k race.. and he wanted a beer afterwards? THAT is dedication.

100k no way, He had to meant 10k. Right? RIGHT, VA Husker Fan?