::More Bulletin Board Material....Bring it on Ohio St.::

"I hope Nebraska looks at this tape and realizes they can't run on us," OSU defensive end Nathan Williams told the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20120930/BIGRED/709309881/1001#

Ohio St. will be facing a rushing attack that ranks 5th in the country. It'll be a great game to watch. However, NEB has to turn it up a notch during it's night games away from Lincoln. Should be an awesome game. Keep up the trash talk opponents....it didn't work out so well for Gilbert and Wiscy.

Yeah, but Foppa... that's with us shooting ourselves in the foot OVER and OVER again in the first half.

If the D comes out and plays with the fire it had in the 2nd half of the last game, and the O continues to just grind and grind and grind their D down, I think we've got a good shot. More than a puncher's chance. Our offense's MO (when it's not crapping the bed in the big games-- S. Carolina, 2011 Wiscy, 2011 Michigan) is to just work and work on a D. And by the time the 3rd and 4th quarters roll around, we're still plugging away and doing whatever it is that we want, while they're gassed.

The key is playing smart enough on O and playing good ENOUGH D (doesn't have to be perfect) in order to keep us within striking distance at that point in the game. If we are, I expect to win this game.

We are going to have to play very smart on the defensive side of the ball! Need to keep our gap integrity and be very responsible with their different pitchmen on their zone read plays. If we miss an assignment they have alot of talent on their offense in open space. I think we want Braxton Miller to throw the ball.

Offensively pretty simple make them stop you rather than stopping ourself. Turnovers and penalties have been killing us especially early in the game(UCLA, Wisky). I think we can eventually wear them down and break off some runs late in this game! It's gonna be close but there is no question we have the talent to win and win on the road! GBR!