::More Bulletin Board Material....Bring it on Ohio St.::

If good Nebraska shows up "The you now whats" will get spanked. If bad Nebraska shows up it could be a long night for the Husker faithful. We only had to play one good quarter last year and won. Probably won't be so fortunate this year if one thinks that will work again. Huskers really need a complete game for a change. Really nothing spectacular but no turnovers and business as usual. Show up for all 4 quarters. I'm definately a homer but I honestly think this team is a lot better across the board than the Buckeyes. We'll see what Bo has in mind for containing Miller. Gonna be another fun game......

Sounds like if we use play action with Reed and Cotton over the middle or fades might cause some issues, since their safties may need to be in a two deep to help the corners againt our good WR corp. I think this game comes down to TMart. if he can get time to get the ball downfield, it will open up our running game. should be a good game, wish i could have made it to Cbus this year

If this thing is decided by our offense vs their defense, it will be very good evening for the Huskers. MSU's offense against tOSU was the most inept thing I've seen in quite awhile and little of it had to do with the Buckeyes defense. We will move the ball and score points. This game will be decided by taking care of the ball and holding Braxton somewhat in check. If our D doesn't bring it, then it could be shootout but we will gain plenty by land and air. I hope their players keep runnin their mouths, just wish it was their offense talkin smack.

"I hope Nebraska looks at this tape and realizes they can't run on us," OSU defensive end Nathan Williams told the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.

http://www.omaha.com...709309881/1001#

Ohio St. will be facing a rushing attack that ranks 5th in the country. It'll be a great game to watch. However, NEB has to turn it up a notch during it's night games away from Lincoln. Should be an awesome game. Keep up the trash talk opponents....it didn't work out so well for Gilbert and Wiscy.

Thanks Chaddy. These things are pretty cool to hear. As far as OSU - they can be tough all they want against the run, and they can try all they want to stop us. They must have missed the memo. We run AND pass. When we manage yards on the ground and through the air, we can move the chains and wear a defense down. Or as UW saw - score quickly.

Plus we are nowhere near they're hated rivals Michigan in comparison. We don't just jack up 30 yard passes and hope a reciever gets it (when they stop the running game). And we are not like Sparty who has an ho-hum average offense when you game plan against the run.

If our QB stays calm and collective as he is capable of, our WRs, TEs and RBs will help him along and move the chains through the air and on short quick strikes. It's too late when they try covering that - bc Burkhead, TM, Ameer will then keep running north and south....getting first downs and eventually wear defenses down. That's what this Husker offense is SO capable of. We just need TM to keep it together AND for Beck to be smart and not get rattled either.

Amen.

"I hope Nebraska looks at this tape and realizes they can't run on us," OSU defensive end Nathan Williams told the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.

Ohio St. will be facing a rushing attack that ranks 5th in the country. It'll be a great game to watch. However, NEB has to turn it up a notch during it's night games away from Lincoln. Should be an awesome game. Keep up the trash talk opponents....it didn't work out so well for Gilbert and Wiscy.

Easy there, we won by 3 after getting our a$$ handed to us for over a half of football. And Gilbert put the hit on Taylor that forced the fumble and got em 7 points. Considering most were saying we'd win by 2 TDS (i think you included)...I'd say Wiscy more than held their own in Lincoln.

If this thing is decided by our offense vs their defense, it will be very good evening for the Huskers. MSU's offense against tOSU was the most inept thing I've seen in quite awhile and little of it had to do with the Buckeyes defense. We will move the ball and score points. This game will be decided by taking care of the ball and holding Braxton somewhat in check. If our D doesn't bring it, then it could be shootout but we will gain plenty by land and air. I hope their players keep runnin their mouths, just wish it was their offense talkin smack.

MSU adopted our past problems of WR's not catching the ball.

Easy there, we won by 3 after getting our a$$ handed to us for over a half of football. And Gilbert put the hit on Taylor that forced the fumble and got em 7 points. Considering most were saying we'd win by 2 TDS (i think you included)...I'd say Wiscy more than held their own in Lincoln.

but, remember that we basically spotted them 21 points on short fields due to turnovers and penalties. We made the mistakes, they capitalized on them, If the team could have avoided that we win by at least 20 points.

Translation.....

"I really hope they look at this tape and think they can't run against us because they are really good and I don't want to get ran over in prime time. I hope they just decide to pass all night long."

• Fire 3

No so fast my friend! I didn't say anything about us winning by two TD's! :ahhhhhhhh lol. I told everyone it'll be closer than what people would like (trust me, look at my posts) lol. I have a feeling the Ohio St. game will play out sorta like the NEB game in terms of the score being close.