::More Bulletin Board Material....Bring it on Ohio St.::

I just hope it is a great game and the atmosphere will be great! Whoever comes, will enjoy themselves.

It should be a great game in a very hostile enviroment. I would love one day to be able to visit the shoe. IMO if we can't handle the pressure of the enviroment that we will be put in from the begining to the end we will be in big trouble.

Actually , I expect us to pass a decent amount. They don't have a very good pass defense.

Pretty much on the money...

In the beginning, the shoe will be rocking, they'll stuff a couple runs, and that will get everone pumped up. But the fact we've got 3 kids we can give the ball to, and that they're just going to keep on coming. They'd better be really deep in the front 7, because I think if we keep hitting them in the mouth, they'll buckle...

As long as Beck's brain doesn't fall out of his ass, and keeps running the ball.

Our pass offense isn't what had the Wisky D lineman standing there with their hands on their hips, sucking wind...

We pound the rock, early and often. Last weak Osu only had to stop one back, they'll have their hands full, and I think by trying running the ball down their throat, it'll open up the passing game even more...

• Fire 2

Actually , I expect us to pass a decent amount. They don't have a very good pass defense.

In the beginning, the shoe will be rocking, they'll stuff a couple runs, and that will get everone pumped up. But the fact we've got 3 kids we can give the ball to, and that they're just going to keep on coming. They'd better be really deep in the front 7, because I think if we keep hitting them in the mouth, they'll buckle...

As long as Beck's brain doesn't fall out of his ass, and keeps running the ball.

Our pass offense isn't what had the Wisky D lineman standing there with their hands on their hips, sucking wind...

We pound the rock, early and often. Last weak Osu only had to stop one back, they'll have their hands full, and I think by trying running the ball down their throat, it'll open up the passing game even more...

And NEB rotated lineman in to keep the line fresh. hehe

And NEB rotated lineman in to keep the line fresh. hehe

precisely... thats what we have to do...

Easy there, we won by 3 after getting our a$$ handed to us for over a half of football. And Gilbert put the hit on Taylor that forced the fumble and got em 7 points. Considering most were saying we'd win by 2 TDS (i think you included)...I'd say Wiscy more than held their own in Lincoln.

If by "holding their own" you mean getting out-scored 20-0 in the final 25 minutes then sure.