I Support T-Mart

All the turnovers were on T-Mart. Three Int's, (1 pick 6) and a fumble. Anyone else and this board would be calling for his head. It was a bad game for sure, but he is the leader of this team and can't have a game like that this late in the season. PERIOD!!!!

With that said, he is our best shot at QB!!!

Taylor Martinez has taken about as much grief as any Husker player I can remember, and the guy has continued to keep fighting. You can point to a couple runs in this game where you could tell he just manned up and sacrificed his body for the team. He recognized his flaws and sacrificed his time, money, and pride to get some help to improve. Regardless of what happens during the rest of his career dude's got my respect. With all that said, I'm looking forward to getting someone else back there. He's been the least of our problems, but if as of right now he's not a player who will put a team over the top. Hope I'm wrong.

I neither endorse nor oppose Tmart.

I do believe he is our best QB. I also believe he has made improvements over last year.

I also believe he panics under pressure, he makes baffling decisions, and turns the ball over way too much.

He will excite us with his electrifying plays and make us screen "what the f@ck are you doing!!!" at the TV.

It is just who he is. Both are part of his game.

I do believe he is our best QB. I also believe he has made improvements over last year.

I also believe he panics under pressure, he makes baffling decisions, and turns the ball over way too much.

He will excite us with his electrifying plays and make us screen "what the f@ck are you doing!!!" at the TV.

Well I'd say so especially when your backup QB is a walk-on from Omaha Westside.

• Fire 1

We scored 38 points on the road in a very hostile stadium. Yea Taylor had a bad night, but some of it was caused because he was running for his life most of the time. Check the results of this game and right behind it place the words, defensive genius and see if it adds up.

• Fire 2

This loss was not on Taylor.

Not by any means, but....when you have a defense like ours, minimizing turnovers has to be paramount for your QB.

I think this is exactly correct. He has made significant strides but still is prone to relapses. The throw tonight where he threw to to the right flat and the commentator said he had Kyler Reed wide open but didn't see him, that looked like the old TM, pretty much locked on to his one receiver.

But I will agree with many, he certainly never quit, and his offense still put up 38, that should be enough.

• Fire 1