Name your new coach

I think the game last night sucked. I think also that Bo needs a couple more years. That being said, some do not agree. So I ask you to put it down here who would be better and how much we should be willing to pay to get them. Personally, I can think of only one person. Pete Carrol. 4 million a season. What say you?

I think the game last night sucked. I think also that Bo needs a couple more years. That being said, some do not agree. So I ask you to put it down here who would be better and how much we should be willing to pay to get them. Personally, I can think of only one person. Pete Carrol. 4 million a season. What say you?

He would be nice to get but your gonna need to pay him more then that. He already make 6.7 million a year with Seattle

He would be nice to get but your gonna need to pay him more then that. He already make 6.7 million a year with Seattle

As I said in another thread any college that his Pete would be answering to the NCAA. This was started when the sanctions were handed down to USC. There is a reason he jumped at a chance to get back in the league. Same thing would happen to any school that hired Jim Tressel as a head coach

Your an idiot. We don't need to be on probation in 5.

So pick someone. If there is someone better than Bo and/or Pete. Let's hear it.

Also, I'm not an idiot. I'm making a point that there is not a large pool of candidates better than Bo to recruit to come here.

Let's keep it civil. This is an experiment

As I said in another thread any college that his Pete would be answering to the NCAA. This was started when the sanctions were handed down to USC. There is a reason he jumped at a chance to get back in the league. Same thing would happen to any school that hired Jim Tressel as a head coach

Guess I was not aware of this for carrol. I knew of it with Tressel. Thanks for the insight