Does Bo Have the Emotional Stability to Lead?

notcosmo

Here we go again. Another 'Let's gang up on Bo,' thread from a poster with less than 500 posts.

T_ O_B

:facepalm:

So, he has less than 500 posts. does that mean he's not allowed to express his opinion. :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

Just don't clutter up the board with redundant threads that simply resay what has already been said. You are living in a dream world if you think your opinion warrants a thread of its own. Delusions of grandeur.

T_O_B

dedhoarse

And you are living in a dream world if you think your opinion is any more accurate or important than anyone else just because you have more posts than them.

And your opinion of his opinion doesnt matter any more than his opinion of that opinion. This is my opinion, and I'm sure you'll have a low opinion of it.

No, I understand what you are saying and I can agree to a point.. but we are not just talking about yelling at players. Bo is just plain nuts sometimes.. His attitude is almost child like when he isn't getting his way.

just my opinion.. I coached vball and basketball.. albeit at a much younger age.

and sorry about the lol and lmao.. didn't mean to come across like an ass.

not at all. [quick correction though, 'childlike' is good (as in childlike wonder), 'childish' is bad, as in immature]

i think this type of compliant will be made regardless of disposition as long as the coach is losing. a coach is stoic and winning, you love his ardent, no nonsense demeanor. a coach is stoic and losing, he is aloof and oblivious to what is going on. same is being done with the 'bo is a hothead' narrative.

Here we go again. Another 'Let's gang up on Bo,' thread from a poster with less than 500 posts.

T_ O_B

So, he has less than 500 posts. does that mean he's not allowed to express his opinion. :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

Just don't clutter up the board with redundant threads that simply resay what has already been said. You are living in a dream world if you think your opinion warrants a thread of its own. Delusions of grandeur.

T_O_B

dedhoarse

And you are living in a dream world if you think your opinion is any more accurate or important than anyone else just because you have more posts than them.

And your opinion of his opinion doesnt matter any more than his opinion of that opinion. This is my opinion, and I'm sure you'll have a low opinion of it.

Well, that's your opinion.

No, I understand what you are saying and I can agree to a point.. but we are not just talking about yelling at players. Bo is just plain nuts sometimes.. His attitude is almost child like when he isn't getting his way.

just my opinion.. I coached vball and basketball.. albeit at a much younger age.

and sorry about the lol and lmao.. didn't mean to come across like an ass.

not at all. [quick correction though, 'childlike' is good (as in childlike wonder), 'childish' is bad, as in immature]

i think this type of compliant will be made regardless of disposition as long as the coach is losing. a coach is stoic and winning, you love his ardent, no nonsense demeanor. a coach is stoic and losing, he is aloof and oblivious to what is going on. same is being done with the 'bo is a hothead' narrative.

lol, good point on the childish childlike definition.

T_ O_B

T_O_B

dedhoarse

I didn't see a thread that approached the subject from this angle. I have no delusions, I just wanted to hear what people had to say....

Thanks to all who responded.