Also, if you believe Pelini was intentionally trying to crap in your sandbox for Script Ohio, that's your business. It's my business to think you're delusional, but hey, whatever.

Can see you are still gritting your teeth over the stomping. Sorry for ya. Get over it. as long as Urban is here, it will be the same. sandbox. LOL. yep. 107K sandbox horseshoe. the most famous beautiful stadium and the best band in the land. soon, very soon, the best team in america. already the best in the big 10 in HIS FIRST YEAR! with tressels players and his 1st year offense! it will only get better with recruiting etc. largest athletic budget in the nation, and if urban kicks of a heart attack, we will pay for the next best. NOT Bo Pelini. He was not even a good player here. Look at him on the sidelines. Unreal. Nebraska deserves better. I LITERALLY thought when you joined the big 10 it was over for us. tress at the helm. Nebraska history and tradition. I thought it was over. I thought Husker domination. Not happening. Must be a sandbox thing.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

This is pretty funny.

"Crapping in someone's sandbox" is a phrase that refers to a person going to someone else's area they've spent a lot of time working on (house, yard, forum, game, stadium, etc - it can be almost anything) and intentionally messing it up. The imagery being as a child, you have a sandbox to play in and do stuff in, and some other kid comes and craps in it, thus messing it up. It's not derogatory at all to your stadium...

I'm highly amused by this. What else can so you so drastically misunderstand and then emorage about? I'm curious.

You are so smart! You over analyzed a simple phrase. Used imagery to describe such phrase. Then used some simple minded words such as the description of a "kid comes and craps in it, thus messing it up." Great usage of the word "thus". I'm sure the children on the playground use the word "thus" quite often. (notice my intelligent use of the word "children" and "quite often" instead of such laymen terms like "kids" and "all the time". Play in and "do stuff in" are followed by the word "derogatory". Excellent! Then, best of all, you couldn't possibly sink to the level of saying you think it's funny as hell. No, you sir are "highly amused by this". Emorage? Is that a word? I haven't bothered to look it up to find out. I am sure of one thing from your comment, you are "curious", aren't you?

huh.jpg

Also, if you believe Pelini was intentionally trying to crap in your sandbox for Script Ohio, that's your business. It's my business to think you're delusional, but hey, whatever.

I am not going to waste my time anymore on this sandbox kitty litter crap. You all the shoe a sandbox, you are on pluto. You found out firsthand what it is like. GET USED to it. I am done with you. The other posters seem rational and understanding. Bo Pelini is no coach. He will be canned in 2-3 yrs and go to some D3 school. Delusional can include me with over 150K internet replies to it, and it is on YTube. Urban will remember. He never forgets. Don't forget about Urban. Wanna bet on nxt years game, or 2014, or as long as Urban is here? LOL! Done! waste of my time

reverse-1312893219_what.gif

This is pretty funny.

"Crapping in someone's sandbox" is a phrase that refers to a person going to someone else's area they've spent a lot of time working on (house, yard, forum, game, stadium, etc - it can be almost anything) and intentionally messing it up. The imagery being as a child, you have a sandbox to play in and do stuff in, and some other kid comes and craps in it, thus messing it up. It's not derogatory at all to your stadium...

I'm highly amused by this. What else can so you so drastically misunderstand and then emorage about? I'm curious.

You are so smart! You over analyzed a simple phrase. Used imagery to describe such phrase. Then used some simple minded words such as the description of a "kid comes and craps in it, thus messing it up." Great usage of the word "thus". I'm sure the children on the playground use the word "thus" quite often. (notice my intelligent use of the word "children" and "quite often" instead of such laymen terms like "kids" and "all the time". Play in and "do stuff in" are followed by the word "derogatory". Excellent! Then, best of all, you couldn't possibly sink to the level of saying you think it's funny as hell. No, you sir are "highly amused by this". Emorage? Is that a word? I haven't bothered to look it up to find out. I am sure of one thing from your comment, you are "curious", aren't you?

huh.jpg

Yes, your self portrait does explain a lot. Thanks for sharing your photo. Stop trying so hard to sound so intelligent. It's not working for you.

This is pretty funny.

4073375_o.gif

I was not that familiar with Nebraska fb except for Johnny Rogers and the great coaches thru history. I had already heard the fans were GREAT, and was planning on going to Lincoln for a game. (on my bucket list, as I am 56 with a disease, but love away games and have been to every stadium in the big 10 cept for Huskers.)

Concern- I know, we have some really bad, ignorant fans. eg-I saw a kid in his 20's literally spit in an older gentleman's face who was only with his wife at a Mich game here in Columbus. I wished I could have done something like when I was in shape like when I played for OSU. (walkon-neck injury-1 yr only in 1975)

I HATE seeing that crap. Then I heard how hospitable Neb. fans are and how fun it is. The night b4 the game I even met a Neb fan in Kroger. VERY nice older man (70+). shook my hand and said "may the best team win." I just loved that attitude, and said "same to you sir."

Now..............Bo Pelini has seen script Ohio over 100 times. he grew up here. watched in on TV as a kid for years, and at pep rallies when he was a captain here, etc. etc. Why put the huge duffel bag of footballs EXACTLY where the dotting of the "I" happens. Indigent people save for years to take a kid to see the game and script OH in person. Was Neb. actually going that direction in the 2nd half. Not accusing you, but just asking. (I rewatched the game and I think they were.). I CAN SAY that has NEVER happened in the history of script OH. (over 105 years??)

MUCH more important question/comment. I should have found the specific strings, but too lazy to find them and I just registered for this post. Some poster under something about "I hate Urban" or something similar. I will say, he may be the most hated coach in America. eg-My own Mother, summa cum laude from OSU, does not like him!! She says he "looks mean" and is too serious. well.........she is 79 and loved woody. so there you have it. she has alzheimers. He is hated. I agree. Did he run it up? Compared to Tress, yes. Tress was a "pollitican", but remember a liar and cheater. Too long I know..............question. why did your poster say "he hopes someone does not give a crap and give Braxton a hard cheap shot that ends his career." That is sad. That would be like doing it to Martinez. Even Urban would not endorse that crap. I guess it could become a "fad." Maybe Hoke does it vs. Mich, then the next great player gets his ankle twisted 360 degrees in a pile and ruins his college and pro career. Who knows? Why because this fan did not like seeing 60+ would he say that? sure, i hate seeing 60 dropped on osu, but that is the game. WE WERE running our 2nd string RB the whole game. remember Hall is injured. Hall is by far #1. He has been out most of the year.... Hyde #34 is #2 and Rod Smith is actually #4 who scored the prior TD. Dunn is #3 but had some "issues" in practice with staff.

Are these few fans with these posts representative of Husker Nation? I cannot believe that. The cheap shot post really concerned me. This could become a national thing. Say Cam Newton was dominating a game for Auburn. Send in a 4th string or walk on to get him in a pile up and twist that ankle 3 times ina circle and put him in a wheelchair for 10 years. It IS POSSIBLE. I never really thought about it, until reading your member/fan's post. Hoping someone cheap shots Miller. Come on now folks.

You are a moron. You know who is supposed to keep "things" off the field? The home team and the field managers, not the other team. So, you want to know who to blame, yep, the OSU field managers. Soooooo, start a post about it on their site.

and yes......I'm all drugged out. Whatever the hell that means.

If I explain it, are you going to accuse me of over analyzing something in another post that is a contender for the strangest thing I've seen on this board in a long time?

Edit - And I'm serious. That guy's response to me, and your response to me, are two of the oddest things I've seen around here in years. It's hard to tell if it's serious, or trolling, or...?

If I explain it, are you going to accuse me of over analyzing something in another post that is a contender for the strangest thing I've seen on this board in a long time?

Edit - And I'm serious. That guy's response to me, and your response to me, are two of the oddest things I've seen around here in years. It's hard to tell if it's serious, or trolling, or...?

All the above?

:blink:

That has to be a member making a screen name just to stir things up on here. No one can really come into another program's forum, rant about some bullsh#t, then call us classless, but then puts that program's coach down, who was a damn good athlete for his own school? Well I guess we would be talking about an OSU fan after all.

confused.gif

Can you use smaller words please? I don't know what these big words mean

• Fire 1