we should walk through the rest of the big ten

mwj98

Iim not saying "we are Nebraska"....we need to step up....period. u can Monologue all day long....defensive line needs penetration:....coaches call the right plays, and they can't make a play. Period.....I love my school.......we arent rebuilding......we need play makers......I'm watching wvu, get crushed, texas.....crushed.....u can't tell me we are far off.... I'm sick of hearing this crap.....Nebraska can play....make the personnel changes necessary and get it done.....GO BIG RED!

I like the confidence. We need some of that.

You like confidence? Hell, TM said we were going to win a NC before the season started. So much for confidence huh?

Guess we should all just come to grips with the fact that we are doomed to not win another game. We'll fire our coach, descend to crap and never recover.

• Fire 1

I can never decide which is more ridiculous: the things people deem as new topic-worthy or the fact that they actually get replies.

At least it's another chance to vent...

NU can walk through Idaho St. That's it. Bo calling to win out is desperate. Fans calling to win out is delusional. If the other team didn't show up six straight times we'd find a way to go 5-1.

My honest assessment is this. I think we will split the next two games. Most likely a win at Northwester and a loss to Michigan. Wins against Iowa and Minnesota are easily predictable. Penn St. scares me. They have no pressure. Nothing to lose. Nothing to gain. And they're just having a blast playing football. They are a "yikes" to me. Michigan St.? They are complete f'ing garbage. Borderline worse offense than ours of '09, and their defense already seems to be getting flustered about it. Theyre dun.

NU is not going to win out this season. Nebraska fans need to get used to going 8-4 and 7-5, because it's going to happen. Northwestern and Michigan both have mobile QB's and NU has shown nothing this season to make me think they will slow either of them down, especially Robinson. I still think we'll have a difficult time with Michigan State, as we continue to have major problems winning on the road. Penn State and Iowa are both playing decent hard-nosed football and anyone who thinks those are automatic wins is delusional. The bottom line is we will be very fortunate to go 4-2 or 3-3 over the next six games.

We definitely could win out, but we also could lose 4 more games.

I'm figuring somewhere between 4-2 and 2-4 the rest of the way.

We can't stop a nose bleed!!!!!!!!!! Our offense can't keep up with the defensive miscues. It's been this way for the last 2 years and it ain't gonna change within the next 6 games.

You have to have somewhat of a defense to be a serious threat for titles. 2009 and 2010 proved it.