FRESHMEN?

First Saturday all season i've just sat home and watched football. Why is it that every team in the nation is playing freshmen and not us? If our freshmen aren't better than what we have on defensive(defensive line, lb) then we are scrwed.

Ameer Abdullah

Rex Burkhead

Imani Cross

Taylor Martinez

Braylon Heard

Kenny Bell

Tyler Moore

Ciante Evans

Charles Jackson

Alphonso Dennard

Etc...

Shall I go on?

• Fire 1

You've found the miracle cure to all our ills. We need to play all the freshmen. Brilliant!

What if he's right? What if there is a ton of talented young men on this team? How do we know? We have already seen some pretty darn good examples out there already this season when Bo decided to play some of the younger guys earlier this year. Some of them looked pretty darn good. All this sarcasm to the OP when really there is a clear trend in college football that younger highly talented guys are being thrown on the field earlier and earlier. It's happening in the NFL as well. Not only that, but wouldn't we all hope that we have some highly talented young recruits on the sideline? Aren't we hoping we have some guys just waiting to come in and light it up? I sure as hell hope so. I've heard people here saying Bo missed on a lot of guys in his first couple of recruiting classes. Let's hope he figured it out in the last few and we start to see some of these young guys shine like they are at a lot of other Universities. I don't see what there is to argue about as far as the OP is concerned.

Alphonso Dennard

We've definitely played our share of young players, but Fonzie's almost exclusively kickoff return team work probably isn't a great example of this.

Rex and Cross are both freshmen who got a ton of playing time. D-Tray had his own 100-yard game, if I recall. If the freshmen are good enough, they'll play.

You've found the miracle cure to all our ills. We need to play all the freshmen. Brilliant!

What if he's right? What if there is a ton of talented young men on this team? How do we know? We have already seen some pretty darn good examples out there already this season when Bo decided to play some of the younger guys earlier this year. Some of them looked pretty darn good. All this sarcasm to the OP when really there is a clear trend in college football that younger highly talented guys are being thrown on the field earlier and earlier. It's happening in the NFL as well. Not only that, but wouldn't we all hope that we have some highly talented young recruits on the sideline? Aren't we hoping we have some guys just waiting to come in and light it up? I sure as hell hope so. I've heard people here saying Bo missed on a lot of guys in his first couple of recruiting classes. Let's hope he figured it out in the last few and we start to see some of these young guys shine like they are at a lot of other Universities. I don't see what there is to argue about as far as the OP is concerned.

Yes. Lets play an entire team full of freshman because I reeeeeally want to hear people piss and moan about Bo playing nothing BUT freshman and not letting the more experienced guys play

Yes. Lets play an entire team full of freshman because I reeeeeally want to hear people piss and moan about Bo playing nothing BUT freshman and not letting the more experienced guys play

Now that would be a cool experiment.

Alphonso Dennard

We've definitely played our share of young players, but Fonzie's almost exclusively kickoff return team work probably isn't a great example of this.

Rex and Cross are both freshmen who got a ton of playing time. D-Tray had his own 100-yard game, if I recall. If the freshmen are good enough, they'll play.

Sorry, I was going off of memory. I'm sure If I looked it up, I could find quite a few more.

We are also playing a walk-on freshman in Andy Janovich this year....so this thread is pretty pointless since we do indeed use our freshmen

Come on now! You, knapplc and saunders are talking nonsense with your factual information. We shall have none of that!!

You're right, and why doesn't the OP mention that Bo should be fired at all? It's about time someone mentions this! :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm