FRESHMEN?

The BIG MONEY DONORS ARE PISSED!!!!!

Are you under some impression that "the big money donors" are a unified bloc of voices? Because if you are... you need to disabuse yourself of that notion. Soon.

Having said that, I would agree with the general thrust of your post, if not the tone - there is a message being sent about the direction things are going. There was zero reason we needed to announce Osborne's retirement when we did.

For the bo pelini lovers..................Do you people not get what just happened? are you that zoned in on the love for bo pelini...........let me fill you in.........Tom Osborne is gone, Nebraska just hired a new athletic director right SMACK DAB in the middle of the football season!!!!! Hello McFly!!! Are you people aware of the ramifications of that move????? Do you need someone to animate it for you........................The BIG MONEY DONORS ARE PISSED!!!!!

Do you like hoverboards?

For the bo pelini lovers..................Do you people not get what just happened? are you that zoned in on the love for bo pelini...........let me fill you in.........Tom Osborne is gone, Nebraska just hired a new athletic director right SMACK DAB in the middle of the football season!!!!! Hello McFly!!! Are you people aware of the ramifications of that move????? Do you need someone to animate it for you........................The BIG MONEY DONORS ARE PISSED!!!!!

Do you like hoverboards?

Get your damn hands off of her Biff!

Here's my point, why can a team like boston college, k-st, iowa st, blah, blah, blah,...............have freshmen that not just play but make BIG plays, but we won't play any of the ones we have. it sucks because we are going to have another QB transfer, we've already lost the only 5star player on the team(i know Steinkuhler was a 5 star, but do you really think that now?)................its only gonna get worse

If we needed to throw Charles Jackson into the game, we could no problem.

The problem with our defense is the D-Line and LBs. With those positions, kids need to sit a year or two and grow and learn. It's not very often you see true freshmen come in and tear it up on the D-Line, or at LB. The one that comes to mind is Jadeveon Clowney from South Carolina, but that kid is a freakin' animal!

First Saturday all season i've just sat home and watched football. Why is it that every team in the nation is playing freshmen and not us? If our freshmen aren't better than what we have on defensive(defensive line, lb) then we are scrwed.

Wonderful another we're screwed thread. Do you newcomers NOT read other posts and realize that all you are doing is cluttering up the board with your already posted thoughts?

T_O_B

:bigredn:

Here's my point, why can a team like boston college, k-st, iowa st, blah, blah, blah,...............have freshmen that not just play but make BIG plays, but we won't play any of the ones we have. it sucks because we are going to have another QB transfer, we've already lost the only 5star player on the team(i know Steinkuhler was a 5 star, but do you really think that now?)................its only gonna get worse

Do you want to be Boston College or Iowa State? I wouldn't mind being K-State right now, but still. None of those 3 teams are flowing with talent, and that's why you see them have younger players play more than we do. Playing the younger players is NOT the problem.

release-the-kraken-dogs.jpg

• Fire 2