FRESHMEN?

Ok, now i'm pissed, do you people really think that there is not a better DE on the team than Cam Merideth? or a better DT than Baker Steinkuhler? or a better LB than Eric Martin or a ...................get what i'm saying? How the Hell do you Know that the Frosh aren't better than what we a starting? To be honest, they could NOT be much worse. From all the games i viewed today, Freshemen were a BIG part of their teams success!!!

I trust the coaching staff, you know the guys that see the team every day, to make those decisions. I'm not qualified and neither are you.

T_O_B

:bigredn:

Here's my point, why can a team like boston college, k-st, iowa st, blah, blah, blah,...............have freshmen that not just play but make BIG plays, but we won't play any of the ones we have. it sucks because we are going to have another QB transfer, we've already lost the only 5star player on the team(i know Steinkuhler was a 5 star, but do you really think that now?)................its only gonna get worse

Only in my wildest dreams will the Huskers ever be as good as a 1-5 Boston College Team.....

Re: what goes through every posters mind while they are thinking of a rebuttal to a person who attacked a post of their own.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

• Fire 1