FRESHMEN?

Here's my point, why can a team like boston college, k-st, iowa st, blah, blah, blah,...............have freshmen that not just play but make BIG plays, but we won't play any of the ones we have. it sucks because we are going to have another QB transfer, we've already lost the only 5star player on the team(i know Steinkuhler was a 5 star, but do you really think that now?)................its only gonna get worse

1) Sorry for getting here late to the party

2) If we get Bill Snyder, name a stadium after him, we'll play freshmen?

3) We'd better start those big play freshmen, because these JUCO kids have all been duds...

T_O Bull.................Learn what? Never heard of the kid. How many Andy Janovich's does Alabama have on their team?

.As for you, you obviously live too close to Colorado.

T_O_B

:bigredn:

:lol::thumbs :thumbs

The only freshman I would like to see get a lot more playing time is Imani Cross. He has had to wait a year to be able to qualify, so he should be physically able to handle it. I think what he has shown in his few minutes of playing time, that he is more than ready. Look forward to seeing a lot of him next year.

GBR!!!

T_O Bull.................Learn what? Never heard of the kid. How many Andy Janovich's does Alabama have on their team?

T_O_B

The only freshman I would like to see get a lot more playing time is Imani Cross. He has had to wait a year to be able to qualify, so he should be physically able to handle it. I think what he has shown in his few minutes of playing time, that he is more than ready. Look forward to seeing a lot of him next year.

GBR!!!

Cross didn't have to wait.

T_O_B

GBR!!!

Cross didn't have to wait.

That was Braylon Heard last year.

Yeah sometimes, when there isn't much of a choice, you can throw freshmen out there and they will succeed. Usually they lack the physical and mental maturity to out play upper classmen.They need time in the weight room, time to adjust to div 1 game speed, time to learn huge playbooks etc.If we had freshmen that were better players im betting then coaches who see them every day in practice would notice.