Indiana > Nebraska?

Seriously is Indiana football above our competition level? I do not believe they have better athletes so what is the deal?

Transitive property doesn't work dude.

You know what the problem is? Our defense is terrible. Maybe it's because we've come to using Fullbacks as Lbs.

I'm not ok with this but it's great to have the coaches build on without losing a game. Plenty of mistakes to go over all week to prepare for Turdue.

49 points to IU is the most given up. It's kinda like Woody's first game vs IU but just a bit better because we didn't lose(although it felt like we did).

• Fire 1

I thought the Buckeyes' run D was awesome. So is this the secondary issues coming to light that we've seen some OSU fans talking about?

Our Lbs haven't been good since 2010. This has been a huge issue. Klein? no, Shazier? meh. Sabino is meh and he's hurt for 4 weeks.

Dline is inconsistent but I firmly believe it's the best in the Conference by far. No other team has a top-5 draft pick AND John Simon. They suffer because we have no Lbs who can provide a decent blitz.

Secondary is inconsistent as well but a lot of the issues can be traced back to the LB play. They don't get much help.