Defensive juggernaut Purdue clamping down Braxton Miller in the 'Shoe

Maxconvert

So far after almost an entire half, Purdue leading 13-7 over Ohio State in Columbus. OSU only has 50 total yards rushing, and Braxton Miller has been held to 6 yards rushing on 5 carries and only 52 yards passing. Clearly, Purdue's defense decided to "execute" today, right Bo? Maybe Bo should be sending his assistants to Purdue University to learn how to stop a running qB?

So far after almost an entire half, Purdue leading 13-7 over Ohio State in Columbus. OSU only has 50 total yards rushing, and Braxton Miller has been held to 6 yards rushing on 5 carries and only 52 yards passing. Clearly, Purdue's defense decided to "execute" today, right Bo? Maybe Bo should be sending his assistants to Purdue University to learn how to stop a running qB?

so-what-pic.jpg

• Fire 1

I don't know what it is, but Purdue has given tOSU fits the last decade. Purdue has won 2 of the last 3. The Buckeyes are 6-4 vs Purdue since 2000. It sort of reminds of the KSU/Texas series where tOSU and Texas have the obvious edge in overall talent, but somehow find ways to lose against lesser talented teams. KSU is 7-5 vs Texas though.

I don't know what it is, but Purdue has given tOSU fits the last decade. Purdue has won 2 of the last 3. The Buckeyes are 6-4 vs Purdue since 2000. It sort of reminds of the KSU/Texas series where tOSU and Texas have the obvious edge in overall talent, but somehow find ways to lose against lesser talented teams. KSU is 7-5 vs Texas though.

Good point, although I would expect Purdue to be pulling the upset using its efficient passing game--not shutting down Braxton Miller