Totally dumb question.....

While the win is nice, a foot to the left or the right on that last kick doesn't change the way the team played the rest of the entire game. What is dumb is thinking that because the kick is a foot wide, that everything is fine. If that kick is a foot to the left, suddenly we have problems with the completely bone-headed undisciplined plays, the predictable play action passes on 3rd down, the 1-11 third down conversions until the last drive, the players yelling at the HC on the sidelines, the complete inability to come up with even one of the three gift wrapped INTs on the final NW drive that would have sealed the game. But instead, the kick goes a foot to the right and everything's great. We got a win. That's dumb.

I disagree with this. Who is to say that the offense doesn't drive down 15-40 yards(after a big kick return or no kick return) for a game winning kick with something like1:14 lft on the clock.. They had coaching mistakes, too. Who takes a timeout on that drive with 1:20 or so on the clock. A definite coaching mistake in my opinion. What benefit is there to take the timeout when you have plenty of time? I am not saying we are "world beaters" but Northwestern has a very good team(only one loss until playing us) that can play ball. We were more physical and are clearly faster and more athletic. Always tough to play the "smart guys"

I don't expect a win next week. BUT... If we win, we have a legit chance to play in a BCS bowl. We have more talent than the rest of the teams after Michigan. Just hope we can slow down shoelace

You don't get that we were clearly the more talented team, but got outcoached?

You don't get that we should've won that game by 3 or 4 touchdowns?

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that our coaching staff is inadequate?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get our program is worth way more than what we saw today?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

What more do you need to get?

This this and this.

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

Our boy's didn't get a nap, I they had it would have been a blowout.

S**t happens. You don't play your best every single week. Sure, being disappointed is fine, but the nuclear meltdown on this board is wholly uncalled for

S**t happens. You don't play your best every single week. Sure, being disappointed is fine, but the nuclear meltdown on this board is wholly uncalled for

Exactly.

Urban's Buckeyes just beat Purdue by the skin of their teeth so obviously he needs to get canned too.

When will we play our best?

I'm sure you are. Don't strain yourself. Sometimes this small part of me hopes the program caves to what some of these people think and fires Bo at the end of the season. And that part will laugh and laugh as the program goes through another Callahan era, or worse.

Edit - And here come the posts saying Pelini isn't much better than Callahan...I can feel them coming...3,2,1...

I'm sure you are. Don't strain yourself. Sometimes this small part of me hopes the program caves to what some of these people think and fires Bo at the end of the season. And that part will laugh and laugh as the program goes through another Callahan era, or worse.

Edit - And here come the posts saying Pelini isn't much better than Callahan...I can feel them coming...3,2,1...

Once heard the term, "king of the pigs"