Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

I'm waiting for a game where we come out firing on all cylinders, it's usually around this time.

2010: Missouri

2011: Michigan State

2012: Michigan

I say we come out on fire, score on our first three possessions, don't allow Michigan a first down until early in the second quarter, and win by 20+. Then crap the bed next week to Michigan State. Like last year ;)

• Fire 1

I won't make a prediction but rather an observation. Yesterdays game against Northwestern was our first in the newly declared "win out" impetus. If that is how they plan to do it, I'm gonna be needing me some alcohol. That type of play is not going to get the job done against Robinson and company even if it is in Lincoln. The team better bring a higher level of focus and bad intentions to this one.

I've seen Michigan self destruct more than one this year. We could win for sure. Denard is hot and cold. Our problems are mobile QB, weak D, horrible special teams, fumble prone, mistake prone , questionable play calling , and lack of preparation overall. We were so much more talented than NW, but we are our own worse enemy. I mentioned before we need to win 3 straight before I jump on the Kool-aid wagon again. Michigan by 17.

This is the game I feared the most, and still is by far. We have proven time after time we have no answer for true running QB's. Contain and make them beat us by passing, blitz more often to beat the crap out of Dennard. Do not allow him to make the play, make plays on him.

Protect Taylor, keep the backfield clean and he can do the job. If he starts getting hit early he will have major problems. I think this will be Michigans game plan.

I have not seen enough improvement to think Michigan is beatable yet. Maybe Saturday, I wish it was a morning game also. No more National Beat Downs.

Michigan 28 Nebraska 24 at best

Michigan 35 Nebraska 7 worst case.

I have hope for this saturday, but sometimes false hope is your only hope. I think UM embarrases us at home (until Bo can show that he can stop getting embarrased in these games, there is no need to think that they will stop) and goes on to win the Conference only to get embarrased themself in the Rose Bowl.

My prediction is that there will be upward of 5 chances for our DBs to pick off a pass this Saturday, and actually catching those unlike against NW could put us on top by a couple scores.

There is not a worse passer in the country IMO than Denard Robinson. If we hit him a couple of times early and get him rattled, we should have planty of opportunities for the strength of our defense (the DBs) to pick off a few passes. We just need to CATCH them haha.

Something tells me, this weekend against Michigan, will be the best performance on both sides of the ball all year. Its a home game, the boys want revenge, and they know you stop Robinson, you stop 80% of their offense. Expect us to play the DB's close like we did with Nortwestern, because we all know, Robinson doesn't have the same arm Colter or Siemian have, and I would put money on our DB's against their WR's. Robinson is known for picks, something we will have a couple of this weekend. GBR!!

23-37 NU