Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

There is not a worse passer in the country IMO than Denard Robinson. If we hit him a couple of times early and get him rattled, we should have planty of opportunities for the strength of our defense (the DBs) to pick off a few passes. We just need to CATCH them haha.

You must have not watched MSU offense then.

• Fire 2

Same as every game seems to be. Two turnovers or less and we win. Let's just say I am optimistic as the defensive personnel adjustments have been positive...

I'm hoping Michigan is emotionally spent and comes out flat. I'm also hoping they are physically beat up because that game with MSU was a war. If so then we go up by a few scores early before letting them back in the game by taking our foot off of the gas. Not the play-calling mind you. When we get a lead everyone starts smiling and seems to phone it in for a while. It would be nice to see that go away but we are not there yet.

No reason why we can't beat Michigan in Lincoln. We just have to limit the turnovers and not play from behind. We still can win our division in the Big Ten and play Wisconsin, whom we already beat, to win the Big Ten title. Lots to play for and lots of motivation on the line this weekend in Lincoln. Go Big Red!!!!!!!!

No reason why we can't beat Michigan in Lincoln. We just have to limit the turnovers and not play from behind. We still can win our division in the Big Ten and play Wisconsin, whom we already beat, to win the Big Ten title. Lots to play for and lots of motivation on the line this weekend in Lincoln. Go Big Red!!!!!!!!

Good first post. Welcome to the board and don't let the derp bite you.

I'm not one for predictions. I just like to hope for the best. One things for certain folks, if we do fall behind by a score or two, we cant as a crowd go into the "here we go" mood. These guys have come back to win from multiple score deficits twice this year, one of which was with only half a quarter to go. We have to understand it is a 60 minute game, cuz obviously these guys do. So lets please stick with em for 4 quarters. It should be electric. One more W to complete the rape revenge tour.

• Fire 1

Well said Ladyhawke.People need to get behind this team,and coach.Osborne had his share of critics.Beat Michigan!!!

Why is it that the newer members on this board are positive, while the members who have been on here awhile are more negative? I'm thinking they're to young to really understand, TO, didn't win his first NC unitl her was a head coach for 20 years. Yeah, he had tremendous success and fans like some on here were complaining about him to. I agree with this post, Get behind your team or get another team, I for one am sick of all the complaining. Positive vibes vs. negative vibes reflects onto the field. GBR

• Fire 1

Prediction? Husker Board melt down.

Various people accuse others of being "Pelini haters."

Go Big Red. Go get the win Pelini and co.

Man, +1 to this. Strong agree. There's been so much penis measuring on this forum lately.

To the point of Bo finding a way to stop mobile quarterbacks though. I'd say he did that against the lolcats. Colter might not be Braxton or Dennard, but he's just a half step behind them...he's extremely elusive. We made him look like hammered dog sh!t yesterday in my opinion.

Keep Santos on the field. Blitz a little more than we have. Use Stafford and Cooper to cheat up to stop the run. We win.

Why is it that the newer members on this board are positive, while the members who have been on here awhile are more negative?

You have been on this board since February...

I'm thinking they're to young to really understand, TO, didn't win his first NC unitl her was a head coach for 20 years.

This is just silly. You think because I didn't live out the entire Osborne era, I can't understand the current state of college football? Your premise is in no way related to your conclusion here. Nobody expects to win national championships every year, we expect to be competitive with the top teams in the country. At this point in time we are still heavily struggling with teams that we shouldn't be, limping along in a conference that is arguably the worst AQ conference since the BCS was created. I'm not calling for Bo to be fired, but he is at a make or break point in his career here at Nebraska, where he either will show that we will be competitive in the league or we will continue to limp along.

Get behind your team or get another team, I for one am sick of all the complaining. Positive vibes vs. negative vibes reflects onto the field. GBR

With this logic no coaches would ever be fired. It's very frustrating for me when people refuse to allow any criticism of their team. Criticism doesn't make me any more or less of a proud follower of this team. If you are sick of discussion and criticism then why are you hanging around an internet message board designed for critique and discussion? Please answer that question.

Serious question, after the sh#t storm performances we've had for the better part of the last 3 games, how could anyone possibly rationalize us beating Michigan by 7+ points?

Michigan isn't exactly a world-beater. I haven't been to a blowout loss and I don't expect to attend one on Saturday. This is usually the time of the year where we put together a good solid game against a good solid opponent.

We win this one. I feel it.

The Huskers aren't a bad team. Sure, the talent isn't NFL quality, and sure, there are more questions (about T-magic, the coaching) than answers at this point in the season, however, in certain parts of every game, there have been flashes of excellence. It is my firm belief that winning the turnover/big mistake margin in the vs Michigan game will determine the result.

Serious question, after the sh#t storm performances we've had for the better part of the last 3 games, how could anyone possibly rationalize us beating Michigan by 7+ points?

Michigan isn't exactly a world-beater. I haven't been to a blowout loss and I don't expect to attend one on Saturday. This is usually the time of the year where we put together a good solid game against a good solid opponent.

We win this one. I feel it.

Yes but you know it's the natural thing to say all week how bad we suck and how the opponent is going to blow us out then if/when we win they are the worst team in the nation. lol I agree though, these guys aren't the most talented team that's for sure but, they have the most fight since Bo's been here IMO.

I see us holding D.R. to below-average production, but (of course) it's how we respond to the inevitable big play that scares me. Our offense will put up numbers vs a Mich defense.

Their defense is good, however, they haven't felt a punch in the mouth like our running game and strength at the receiver position. We have a chance if we win the turnover margin and/or play calling game (per usual).