Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

After two TD's a piece in the first half, Michigan goes ahead with under 5 minutes in the third with a safety. We have our chances with fielod goals but miss two throughout the game but a pick late in the fourth sets us up for the game winning field goal we win 17-16.

I love a prediction with specifics. I'd also love it if this one came true.

If our outside linebackers show up and make big plays against the run, then I like our chances. I guess the other thing to watch for is Martinez' form...if he regresses to that infantile state at the first sign of pressure, throws floundering ducks off his back foot, flings it away at the first chance,or thinks a triple covered receiver is the one to hit, ....

I think the keys to this game are quite simple. We play within ourselves, smart and efficient every down we win. We are a lot better than we think. Turnovers and 3rd down efficiency will win the game. We win this battle 38-17 Nebraska, if we don't...then whether or not we fall apart in the second half will decide if it's a blowout or not. Close game in the first half either way, 2nd half will decide the game.