Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

We also had an extra week before Northwestern, and you all seen how that turned out...we all were praying for Northwestern to miss.... so its not going to matter if we have tape on Dennard, or not.....if we stop Michigan the first half, they will go in at halftime, make adjustments, come out in the second half, ripp multiple more holes in our overrated defense, leaving a sonami of total distruction in Lincoln,

Mi 48 Ne 30

I wish I were as confident as some but I'm not. The only saving Grace about this game is the fact it is played in Lincoln. Until this team proves it won't turn over the ball or showers yellow laundry all over the field at the worst moments possible, how do we expect to beat a team like Michigan? Let alone a Michigan team with a dual threat QB.

34-21 Michigan

This will likely be a high scoring game at least going by stats. The two UM losses were to the #1 and #2 defenses in the country, Nebraska is around #70 for points allowed. UM is #15 but as we have seen Nebraska under pressure can really tally up some points and I'm not sold on UM playing well on the road. Just expect a high scoring game, unless it's a wreck of a game riddled with mistakes on both ends.

I think we come out, and have some of the problems with turnovers/penalties/errors fixed, but not all. I'm torn between 31-21 NU-MU, and 38-28 NU-MU. Just a gut feeling, but I'm predicting the latter. For those who can't see it... look at the first quarter of the OSU game and the latter part of NW last week. The potential is there, it's getting it done in crunch time. And I think we find a lot more of that this week than we have the last couple weeks.

The real piece is this...

If we can keep the big problem pieces, specifically turnovers, down to 2-3, I think we win like I stated above.

If we can keep them to 0 or 1? I think we win by 21-28 points.

If we hit 4 or more, I think we'll lose by a TD or more.

Should be a great game, and GBR!

• Fire 1

This game will be a great measureing stick to show how bad the situations are in Lincoln... Alabama smoked Michigan, and, we are going to get smoked by Michigan.. Michigan's motto is.. "Do onto others as others do onto you"...

Obvious troll post.

He fails to mention that it could also be a great measuring stick for how great things are/will be.

I think we come out, and have some of the problems with turnovers/penalties/errors fixed, but not all. I'm torn between 31-21 NU-MU, and 38-28 NU-MU. Just a gut feeling, but I'm predicting the latter. For those who can't see it... look at the first quarter of the OSU game and the latter part of NW last week. The potential is there, it's getting it done in crunch time. And I think we find a lot more of that this week than we have the last couple weeks.

The real piece is this...

If we can keep the big problem pieces, specifically turnovers, down to 2-3, I think we win like I stated above.

If we can keep them to 0 or 1? I think we win by 21-28 points.

If we hit 4 or more, I think we'll lose by a TD or more.

Should be a great game, and GBR!

Exactly. +1

I think people are overlooking one big thing about this Michigan team - they have a great defense (10th nationally, I believe). Not only will our D make Robinson look really good (alah 2011), but their D will make our O look really bad (again, alah 2011). Hope I'm wrong, but that's the realist in me.

Their defense is good, but really only on pass defense. Their rushing defense ranks 7th in the B1G. That plays right to our strength. This can shorten the game and limit the number of touches Denard has.

Think the run defense is better than you think. Air Force and Bama kind of skew that statistic.

Was this the Air Force team that beat Idaho State by 28 (we beat them by 66), the one that beat Wyoming and New Mexico by a combined 6 points, or the offensive juggernaut that is trailing Indiana in total offense this year?

Husker fan in me tells me that we play well enough to pull it off in front of our home crowd for a big win.

Realist, however, tells me we come out flat on both sides, Michigan goes up early, Dennard makes Bo pay for still not being able to effectively limit the damage a mobile qb can do. Michigan 35-21