Quincy Enunwa and Taylor Martinez are awesome!!!

Taylor Martinez.

27/39 passing for 342 yards and 3 TDs

AND

18 rushes for 65 yards and 1 TD

Enunwa

6 catches for 110 yards.

No TDs, but he made some great catches downfield that were pivotal in our comeback win today.

What else needs to be said about these guys? When the game was on the line, Taylor took the team and put them on his back and led them to a big win. Haters can continue to hate, but T-Magic is truly the leader of our offense, and I am proud to have him on my favorite team.

• Fire 1

Taylor Martinez.

27/39 passing for 342 yards and 3 TDs

AND

18 rushes for 65 yards and 1 TD

Enunwa

6 catches for 110 yards.

No TDs, but he made some great catches downfield that were pivotal in our comeback win today.

What else needs to be said about these guys? When the game was on the line, Taylor took the team and put them on his back and led them to a big win. Haters can continue to hate, but T-Magic is truly the leader of our offense, and I am proud to have him on my favorite team.

He is maturing. We are watching it each week. Maybe by the end of the year I will completely change my mind lie I did with Scott Frost after 1996-1997 bowl game. In that bowl game he executed the option to perfection for the first time. Ball security and good decisions are vital. Still hated the late 3rd and 14 when he almost threw the pick. He still has a ways to go....

Have been a tmart supporter but ive got to be honest he's not a very smart QB. Several times today he did something that wasn't smart and this usually kills us in big games(see osu rewind). I'm also sick of seeing him run like a woman now. The coaches have completely taken that skill away from him. Yes I realize this might not be his fault.

That said, you are correct in saying he hit some big passes down the stretch. no one can doubt his desire but I'm starting to doubt other things about our QB.

Have been a tmart supporter but ive got to be honest he's not a very smart QB. Several times today he did something that wasn't smart and this usually kills us in big games(see osu rewind). I'm also sick of seeing him run like a woman now. The coaches have completely taken that skill away from him. Yes I realize this might not be his fault.

That said, you are correct in saying he hit some big passes down the stretch. no one can doubt his desire but I'm starting to doubt other things about our QB.

Tmart is not a big guy so I wouldn't expect him to run someone over. I expect him to run around people but I'm kind of glad he's more of a straight line runner rather than trying to make a lot of cuts. I've seen B. Miller injur himself twice - last year against us and this year's MSU game. Tmart's the horse we need to ride so whatever it takes not to get hurt. I agree he made a couple of questionable throws but I believe there were a couple of times he didn't make a bad throw and took a sack. I see improvement in the decision making.

Tmart is not a big guy so I wouldn't expect him to run someone over. I expect him to run around people but I'm kind of glad he's more of a straight line runner rather than trying to make a lot of cuts. I've seen B. Miller injur himself twice - last year against us and this year's MSU game. Tmart's the horse we need to ride so whatever it takes not to get hurt. I agree he made a couple of questionable throws but I believe there were a couple of times he didn't make a bad throw and took a sack. I see improvement in the decision making.

I don't need him to run over people, just not look for a soft place to land in the middle of his run.

I don't need him to run over people, just not look for a soft place to land in the middle of his run.

LOL. That's a good way of describing it. It seems like if he has open space he's going to take off. If a defender is in his way and he knows he can't run around him he is looking for a soft landing. I think he's getting coached to do that. He's been giving it all the last few games so I think if he had his choice he would try to make more of the play.

Taylor threw the ball great when we needed it most but what I loved seeing was the qb counter. What good is a dual threat qb if there are never any designed runs. Our offense has really seemed to eliminate that part of his abilities, I realize we have several capable rbs but if there are designed qb runs its just one more thing for the defense to have to prepare for.

TM was very green at the position when he came to Nebr. He is still learning it and continues to improve. He may not be the best decision maker on every play but he gives all he has in every game and I love that about him. Q is another player who has improved his skills and is a leader on the field. They belong in the Husker Family and I'm glad they are here.

TM's biggest problem running is how upright he runs. It leaves him open to getting absolutely hammered if he doesn't fall down on his own. Every year he takes some viscous hits because he's so straight up when running. It's happened this year as well.

His decision making is leaps and bounds better than last year. That QB coaching he got clearly has helped. I think having more confidence in his accuracy has also helped his decision making. Last year, at the first sign of trouble he would do that tuck the ball, hunch your shoulders and dance around until you fall to the ground thing. This year he's doing a much better job of keeping his head up and looking to make a play. Honestly, the only really boneheaded play was that throw when he was trying to avoid the safety. How many times do you see plays like that turn 2 points into 7? Besides that play, I thought the guy was solid and he made some fantastic throws in the 4th. Not only is his accuracy better this year, I think he's getting significantly more velocity on the ball.

My biggest problem with T-Mart, and I'm a huge supporter of his, is when he finally does decide to run he doesn't just tuck the ball, make the decision and go. He kind of shuffles around for a few seconds trying to decide what he's going to do and then half-a$$ hits the hole that opened up allowing him to run. The guy has great straight line speed and good luck catching him if he has a straight line to the endzone. Make that line a zig-zag and good god his lateral quickness and ability is tested. He made some questionable decisions yesterday in that game and could've very easily thrown a game ending interception before we drove the ball in for a TD to go up 29-28. Having said all of that, no way in hell would I want anyone else in there right now. The kid is cool and calm from what I've seen when the game is on the line and made some absolute heart attack throws when it counted. Enunwa, we knew the guy was a beast and yesterday just confirmed that. Between him, Turner and Bell we have some great receivers and a dangerous offense when we want to be. Take this offense, with 2009 defense and that's what it takes to win a national championship.