SIGNED DE Randy Gregory

Brouhaha

hopefully he ends up being better than the last juco d-end we got, Carter has never really made much of an impact

Why even make a comment you cann't be a husker fan .

Welcome a board Gregory

you're right how dare i hope he ends up being a great player

But you don't need to take a pot shot at one of our current players to "hope" that.

Carter has contributed. Maybe not as much on the field as we and he all imagined when he signed with us, but as far as the general public can see, he's gone to school, stayed out of trouble, and represented himself and the university well. That's all we ask of our athletes, and he's been exemplary in that regard.

With our upcoming schedule full of statue QBs, Joseph has plenty of upcoming opportunity to make an impact in the pass rush, which I expect him to do.

Back on topic, I'm very happy we got Randy. Just as for every other player who signs, I am glad to have him and look forward to seeing what he can do.

hopefully he ends up being better than the last juco d-end we got, Carter has never really made much of an impact

Welcome a board Gregory

But you don't need to take a pot shot at one of our current players to "hope" that.

Carter has contributed. Maybe not as much on the field as we and he all imagined when he signed with us, but as far as the general public can see, he's gone to school, stayed out of trouble, and represented himself and the university well. That's all we ask of our athletes, and he's been exemplary in that regard.

With our upcoming schedule full of statue QBs, Joseph has plenty of upcoming opportunity to make an impact in the pass rush, which I expect him to do.

Back on topic, I'm very happy we got Randy. Just as for every other player who signs, I am glad to have him and look forward to seeing what he can do.

Carter has actually played pretty damn well the last 2 games, and especially last game against Meatchicken. Does he have alot of TFLs and sacks? No, but that doesn't mean he isn't playing well and doing his job. Watch the Meatchicken game and tell me he isn't playing well.

Welcome a board Gregory

Carter has actually played pretty damn well the last 2 games, and especially last game against Meatchicken. Does he have alot of TFLs and sacks? No, but that doesn't mean he isn't playing well and doing his job. Watch the Meatchicken game and tell me he isn't playing well.

I don't disagree with that statement at all. The only thing is, I remember when he committed I think we were all under the impression that he'd immediately contribute/start. He is coming on strong as of late, it's too bad he couldn't have been a 3 for 3 kid because I think with another full season, he'd really start to blow up and continue the growth that he finishes with this season.

Welcome a board Gregory

didn't mean it as an insult/pot shot just saying that i hope that since he's a juco guy he can come in and have an immediate impact since his time is more limited, carter has made some plays the last 2 years i remember him coming in during the Michigan state game last year during 3rd and long situations when they had all the d linemen stand up and getting some good pressure on the qb