Interesting tidbit...

A fan wrote in to Big Red Wrap Up asked if Huskervision was considering playing the Benny Hill Theme song to bring the Huskers out for the Tunnel Walk.....just imagine this music playing during the tunnel walk. I don't care who you are that's funny...........

derp-samuel-derpson.gif

A fan wrote in to Big Red Wrap Up asked if Huskervision was considering playing the Benny Hill Theme song to bring the Huskers out for the Tunnel Walk.....just imagine this music playing during the tunnel walk. I don't care who you are that's funny...........

I prefer them showing the pre-tunnel walk showing all of Dennard's turnovers versus Notre Dame set to that theme.

We are absolutely the only thing standing in our way of winning out. I said this about last years team and will say it again for this years, cut down the self inflicted wounds and we easily picked up 2 wins last year. Same with this year against UCLA IMO. We just need to learn to get out of our own way.

Yeah I guess it's not the quantity thats killing us, it's the timing. A big one would be that roughing the punter against Wiscy I believe? SJB??

Michigan will be tough lo, we have to win it, I doubt they give it to us like Northwestern. Penn State looks to be playing the best ball in the conference. We have some very tough battles ahead, thinking that we can only lose because of ourselves is not facing reality.

No defense, and a good offense that fumbles a lot. We will not see that with Penn State.

Hope you are right, but I think damned near everyone will be a dog fight if we are to win.

Michigan will be tough lo, we have to win it, I doubt they give it to us like Northwestern. Penn State looks to be playing the best ball in the conference. We have some very tough battles ahead, thinking that we can only lose because of ourselves is not facing reality.

No defense, and a good offense that fumbles a lot. We will not see that with Penn State.

Hope you are right, but I think damned near everyone will be a dog fight if we are to win.

I agree and disagree...

We have hands down THE most lethal offense in the B1G. That is when we aren't killing ourselves with turnovers and penalties. Our defense is average this year, although better than where we were at the same time last year. Our O can put points on any team IMO with ease barring the above.It's just up to the D to whether they want these W's more than the other team's O. (and the Turn-O issue lol)

Rex Burkhead is #3 in the nation on Yards per attempt: 47 attempts, 402 yards, 8.6 yards/carry

Taylor Martinez is #5 for the longest rush this year, 92 yards

Taylor Martinez is #21 for passing efficiency 67%

Taylor Martinez is #12 for Average Passing Yards at 8.7 yards/attempt

Taylor Martinez is tied for #17 for Passing TD's with 15

Taylor Martinez is #15 for QB Rating at 162.8

Kelly Bell is #7 for Average Yards per Reception at 20.8 yards

Kenny Bell tied for #7 for longest reception at 84 yards

Brett Maher at #36 for Scoring Points- 63 points

Ameer Abdullah tied for #30 for Total touchdowns with 9

Ameer Abdullah #9 in Punt Return Yards

Ameer Abdullah #19 for Average Yards per return at 13.9

NU as a whole: