Is this a must win game?

I say this not in the sense of the typical Bo job security banter but in winning the Legends division and a shot to go to the Rose.

We beat Michigan, we control our destiny. Win out and it doesn't matter what Michigan does. We would have the tie-breaker and they still have tOSU left on their schedule. A loss to Michigan really puts us behind the 8-ball.

I know it will be tough to win out to be 10-2 but IMO if we beat Michigan, 9-3 is the worst we can do to win the Legends.

So would you say this IS the must win ball game of the year?

I think it's a pivotal game in the Pelini era. Of course it's a must win game in terms of trying to get to Indy. That's beyond question. That shouldn't even be the goal at this point. If Pelini is really all about "the process" he needs to stop talking about championships and start worrying about getting his guys to play relatively mistake-free football for a change.

It's no longer a question of whether or not the program is stuck in neutral. The question now is whether or not the program is stuck in reverse. Another blowout loss on national television will be confirmation. A loss is acceptable, another embarrassing quagmire of a performance is not.

• Fire 1

We have a lot to lose, I believe more than Michigan. Not only do we need this win for our trip to the Big 10 Championship, but we need this win to boost our morality up, and to help our recruiting. For those kids that are on the fence, this could be that game to help sway their decision. This game I also believe is important to Pelini's career, to show the media, that he can win more than mediocre games, even though I believe Michigan is mediocre.

For winning the Legends? Yes, it's a must-win game.

For our Husker football program? No, not really. If we win it will be a feather in our cap and a step forward. If we lose, the sun will still rise Sunday morning on Husker Nation. On a disappointed Husker Nation.

• Fire 1

For winning the Legends? Yes, it's a must-win game.

For our Husker football program? No, not really. If we win it will be a feather in our cap and a step forward. If we lose, the sun will still rise Sunday morning on Husker Nation. On a disappointed Husker Nation.

If we lose to a better team, and not lose the game because of personal errors, I am not disappointed. Now when we shoot ourselves in the foot 70% of the game, I am disappointed lol

I actually do think this game does have importance going forth for Nebraska's future. A loss just stamps us further as irrelevant and a mediocre program. It will greatly affect Bo's standing looking into the future. Sure we can still change that perception but at this moment a loss would solidify that thought to many nationally. A win moves us forward out of our slump and likely puts a big game win feather in Bo's cap. Nebraska and Bo dearly needs this win in the worst way IMO!

No, I don't think so. Michigan is a talented team. I would say it is a must-not-get-blown-out game.

This! It's a game at home in year five on national television. A blowout loss in this situation in year five starts the seat warmer. If the defense plays the receivers one on one and makes Shoelace try to beat us with his arm, I see a great outcome for us. If our defense plays like a monkey humping a football much like they did against Ohio State, I see us losing bad. The offense just needs to hold onto the ball and control the clock.