Is this a must win game?

A must win for a chance at the CCG and making it over an obtainable hump? Yes.

A must win to prevent another HB meltdown? Yes.

A must not get blown out? Absolutely, every week that is the case (at least until Bama is on our schedule)

A must win, if we still play well, don't turnover the ball, and don't have a plethora of embarrassing moments on national TV? No.

We have a lot to lose, I believe more than Michigan. Not only do we need this win for our trip to the Big 10 Championship, but we need this win to boost our morality up, and to help our recruiting. For those kids that are on the fence, this could be that game to help sway their decision. This game I also believe is important to Pelini's career, to show the media, that he can win more than mediocre games, even though I believe Michigan is mediocre.

Is our team "Morality" in question now too? Oh the Humanity!! :D

We have a lot to lose, I believe more than Michigan. Not only do we need this win for our trip to the Big 10 Championship, but we need this win to boost our morality up, and to help our recruiting. For those kids that are on the fence, this could be that game to help sway their decision. This game I also believe is important to Pelini's career, to show the media, that he can win more than mediocre games, even though I believe Michigan is mediocre.

Is our team "Morality" in question now too? Oh the Humanity!! :D

yes, it is that bad.

Yes indeed...watching the language on this board..and the insinuations...we definitely could use a boost to our morality.... :hellloooo (Sorry Husker NationNick...I'm normally not one to fall in with the grammar police...this just cracked me up)

Yes. Lose and we are out of the hunt for the B1G and the Rose Bowl. It will also get a lot more ugly for Bo and Co in a loss and leave more questions than answers about the direction of the program. I am not even going to fall into the "moral victory" if we lose in a close one. Initially, against NW a close loss would be improvement, but have sense decided we are Nebraska and need to start acting/playing like it. Losing is losing. no silver lining in that.

We need to win IMO, plain and simple.

Yes it is....for Michigan. I see a future where we have a great game, we pull out some previously unseen wrinkles on offense and we have a defensive scheme that actually works against D Robinson. It is our turn around game..and after the loss...Michigan's house of cards unfolds...others see what we did to beat them and UM loses three more games to end the year. So yes...it is a must win for them.