We can win the Big Ten

So I take it HB will still flip out.

HB will flip out even if we win out, win the B1G Championship, and win the Rose Bowl because we "aren't doing it right" or "Tom would've done it better/different" ;)

Channeling your inner Caine Mutiny there GSG? :P

:lol: Damn, I hope not!

Yes there is a chance we could win the conference championship.

What if Ohio State goes undefeated, we win out and beat whomever in the championship game.

To me it will feel like kissing your sister. Not really the best, just the best that can play.

One side hell yea I want to see us win it, the other says seems like 2001.

So I take it HB will still flip out.

HB will flip out even if we win out, win the B1G Championship, and win the Rose Bowl because we "aren't doing it right" or "Tom would've done it better/different" ;)

Exactly, because we still lost to UCLA and Ohio St. That's when the "If we win those two games, we'd be playing for a National Championship" people would come out.

We could beat any team left. We could beat every team left.

But is there a single team you feel comfortable automatically dropping in the win column?

I'm 80% percent sure that we will beat Michigan State and Penn State, and I would drop both Iowa and Minnesota into the win column.

But is there a single team you feel comfortable automatically dropping in the win column?

MSU, Minnesota, and Iowa. If we lose even one of those then I'm giving up for the year. MSU will be tough but we can basically make them one dimensional with our secondary, same for Iowa. Like I said at the beginning of the year the secondary is our strength and those two teams play right into that with their styles.

I'm 80% percent sure that we will beat Michigan State and Penn State, and I would drop both Iowa and Minnesota into the win column.

Penn State is the toughest opponent left on our schedule after Michigan. Not saying its going to be smooth sailing, but PSU is underrated, and I have said this since week 4. I believe they are the best team in our conference.

MSU, Minnesota, and Iowa. If we lose even one of those then I'm giving up for the year. MSU will be tough but we can basically make them one dimensional with our secondary, same for Iowa. Like I said at the beginning of the year the secondary is our strength and those two teams play right into that with their styles.

With Gray being out, and doesn't look like he will take another snap under center, I feel a lot better about Minnesota. Iowa and MSU will be easy wins. I don't think their defense is as stout as people think, but we will find out in two weekends I guess lol

Sooooooo! Devils advocate time! Is everyone on the board ok if we finish 4-1 and go to the CCG and win the B1G? With the one loss being to Minnesota!!!! Or will it be Freak The f#*k out time, blow up the coaching staff time, or would everyone be able to cope!

I think people will flip out at the time of the loss but we'd be finishing the season strong so most people would be happy with that.....oh you weren't asking a serious question were you?

Unless we completely dont show up after a big Michigan win, Leveon Bell will have to rush for 400 yards for them to even have a chance.

Sooooooo! Devils advocate time! Is everyone on the board ok if we finish 4-1 and go to the CCG and win the B1G? With the one loss being to Minnesota!!!! Or will it be Freak The f#*k out time, blow up the coaching staff time, or would everyone be able to cope!

I think people will flip out at the time of the loss but we'd be finishing the season strong so most people would be happy with that.....oh you weren't asking a serious question were you?

yeah, all goals still within reach after that loss. the freak out would be after this weekend's loss, when the season becomes about which toilet bowl we'll be playing in.