Some Optimism for Saturday

I feel very good about this game, and if we do lose it I would not do anything with Bo but give him support. Pederson and Callahan did a lot of damage to our program and Bo has done a great job turning things around. Keep in mind Tom Osborne almost got fired several years into his legendary career. Consistancy is a hallmark of great programs, lets use our heads and not our hearts and keep Bo, he is a good man and a good coach. Losing his brother as Defensive Coordinator did not help matters. We will be fine and we WILL beat Michigan. Go Big Red!!!

If Nebraska wins this watch for the people to start coming out and saying we will be a pre season top 5 team next year.

I can see that scenario as well. If we win Saturday, and knock of Wisconsin in the B10 title game, were playing in the Rose Bowl...

Surely top 10 preseason based on returning Offense talent alone

Not if we go up against Oregon in the Rose Bowl...something tells me that if we couldn't handle UCLA effectively, we would have problems with either of these two.

Now, this is provided that Oregon doesn't make the NC game--something tells me they're going to be playing for the National Championship, though. And from what I could find online, the Rose Bowl gets first pick of the at-large teams to fill the void left by Oregon.

If it's Nebraska going to the Rose Bowl and what I found online was right about the Rose Bowl filling their Pac-12 void...that could be a very salty SEC or Big XII team we won't want anything to do with this year.

If Nebraska wins this watch for the people to start coming out and saying we will be a pre season top 5 team next year.

I can see that scenario as well. If we win Saturday, and knock of Wisconsin in the B10 title game, were playing in the Rose Bowl...

Surely top 10 preseason based on returning Offense talent alone

Not if we go up against Oregon in the Rose Bowl...something tells me that if we couldn't handle UCLA effectively, we would have problems with either of these two.

Now, this is provided that Oregon doesn't make the NC game--something tells me they're going to be playing for the National Championship, though. And from what I could find online, the Rose Bowl gets first pick of the at-large teams to fill the void left by Oregon.

If it's Nebraska going to the Rose Bowl and what I found online was right about the Rose Bowl filling their Pac-12 void...that could be a very salty SEC or Big XII team we won't want anything to do with this year.

As long as we make it, that is all that I would want. If we lose, at least we made that mark. CCG and Rose Bowl, win or lose, my year is made. If they were to fill the spot, it would probably be LSU, and it wouldn't be as bad of a game as many think.