About Robinson & NU Game performance!

I am glad Robinson is okay, and will be able to continue his college career. With that said...

WAY TO GO BIG RED!!!

I would also like to say, either way, even if Robinson was in, the game may have been different, but I believe we would have won that. We were winning before Robinson got injured, and yes I am aware they were in our redzone when he got injured. Who says they would have hit our endzone. You don't know, I don't know... No one knows.

One lesson I hope Michigan learns, you should never have your QB be 70% of your offense. Always have your 2nd string know the system, because when you play your QB wreckless, your bound to have an injury. We know this the best of anyone. Taylor halfway through his RS Freshman year, and lingering through his RS Junior year.

Our players deserved this win, no matter the outcome. Defense played VERY well, even with the wimpy defensive pass interference calls, that one personal foul by Mitchell and the bench penalty. Those 3 calls were absolutely ridiculous, but a great team overcomes these, and we did.

Our whole defense pulled through, and Blackshirts should be given out this weekend. Hands down. Fisher, that guy was amazing tonight, same with Evans!

Martinez, great job managing the offense. That fumble, I am still undecided whether it was or wasn't, but it shouldn't be held against him. He thought he was down, let it go, and it went against us. Again, he played and performed, even when he could have went out of the game. Kids got heart!!!

Hats off to special teams for stepping up!

GBR!

One lesson I hope Michigan learns, you should never have your QB be 70% of your offense. Always have your 2nd string know the system, because when you play your QB wreckless, your bound to have an injury. We know this the best of anyone. Taylor halfway through his RS Freshman year, and lingering through his RS Junior year.

You should totally email that right there to Brady Hoke. I'm sure he would love that advice. I'm sure today is the day that he learned that his QB is a pivotal part of his team. His backup may blow, but I'm sure it's not because you can't get any studs to come and play backup for you when you have a QB that was talked about as a Heisman candidate since he was a freshman....

You should totally email that right there to Brady Hoke. I'm sure he would love that advice. I'm sure today is the day that he learned that his QB is a pivotal part of his team. His backup may blow, but I'm sure it's not because you can't get any studs to come and play backup for you when you have a QB that was talked about as a Heisman candidate since he was a freshman....

Michigan has had plenty of games this year to get that kids feet wet, but due to a coach who is too concerned on his kid breaking records, doesn't put his 2nd string player in. Like during the Illinois, Purdue and Massachusetts games. Who ever said the kid blew? How do you know the kid doesn't have talent? Its not like coming into a game, already down, with big shoes to fill, in the red zone, and in a hostile environment is THAT easy! We have stopped ELITE QB's in our stadium, because sometimes, it is that hostile. My comment was, MAYBE you should get a kids feet wet, get him some on the field time, when your up 17+, because you know Robinson is toooo vital to the team.

Special teams, they did very well, especially on Punt Return, only allowing -3 total yards :)

HuskerfaninOkieland, I thought they got more than that, but that is quite amazing, but we took advantage of that poor QB lol. Compton "He's a FRESHMAN! I got your back, you have my back! This kid is NOT going to score on us!!!!" Just epic lol

I couldn't believe how often and wildly they were using Robinson. Heavy reliance on his runs with little regard to contact and/or preservation. Has he been that way all season?

Yes, that is why I told all the Michigan people, don't be surprised if he leaves with an injury. They laughed, as if it couldn't happen, and told me, it didn't matter, they would still win.... I text them good game, and no response lol.

Easy now, big fella. He's stating his opinion, just the same as you are...

Easy now, big fella. He's stating his opinion, just the same as you are...

I was going to give my peace of mind for the rudeness he obviously has, then I remembered where I was :) But honestly, is it not true? Even OSU has a good backup if Miller goes out lol

Robinson stays in and we completely expose their secondary.

We went very conservative after Robinson went out, we could have thrown on them all game.

The first 3 series Taylor threw the ball 8 times between the 20 yard lines. He was 7-8 for 109 yards and a TD. (the lone incompletion was the catch by Reed where he couldn't get his feet down in bounds)

Once Robinson went out we threw the ball 9 times between the 20's the entire rest of the game. And 4 of those were on one drive in the 3rd quarter where we got the FG to go up 16-6 to make it a 2 score game. (going 4-4 for 43 yards)

Without Denard we were perfectly content to just run the ball and pretty much relegated throwing to when we were in the redzone. With him playing Taylor probably has 300+ yards through the air.

We only had 5 incompletions between the 20's all game - with one being the INT.

We just couldn't hit passes inside the redzone (going 1-6) - most not really due to the Defense either (like Turner losing a sure TD in the lights). But if Denard is playing and we're throwing more inside the 20's we probably wouldn't have thrown so much in the redzone.

• Fire 2

Reading ESPN's article, we held Michigan to 95yds rushing, 188yds total (52 in the 2nd half). Defense definitely earned the Blackshirts tonight

Do the same next week and I say hand them out, this unit has been too inconsistent this year...

So two weeks straight of great defense isn't good enough to hand out Blackshirts? I'm sorry, but they played well on the most important game, but I disagree. You hand out the shirts, kids come back proud.

Reading ESPN's article, we held Michigan to 95yds rushing, 188yds total (52 in the 2nd half). Defense definitely earned the Blackshirts tonight

Do the same next week and I say hand them out, this unit has been too inconsistent this year...

So two weeks straight of great defense isn't good enough to hand out Blackshirts? I'm sorry, but they played well on the most important game, but I disagree. You hand out the shirts, kids come back proud.

I am not going to go as far as to say the D's performance at NW was "great", I am not against them having them now, but have they really "earned" them? As far as being proud, this was a big win, a practice shirt should not make a difference. I thought I read somewhere that the players declined the blackshirts after last week, so if they feel they have earned them I hope they keep it up.