Where's Braylon Heard?

husker07

Good win tonight for the huskers and another fine performance by Ameer. One thing that I found curious however, was the lack of any carries for Braylon Heard. The guy has only done positive things anytime he's gotten a chance, and I find it strange and a bit upsetting that he hardly gets to play. Even the last few minutes of the game, when we have everything wrapped up, Ameer is still getting carries along with Cross. You could also see Heard standing right next to Bo, looking like he was dying to get in. Does anyone know what is going on here? Does Braylon not know the playbook, practice poorly, or is he in the doghouse for some other reason? Not to knock our other running backs, but in his limited PT I see a skillset that could make him the best runner we have, and that's saying a lot. I would love to see what he could do with 10-15 carries.

• Fire 1

Who knows. I hope the kid after fighting getting into college is getting a real degree and not majoring in liberal arts or painting. The coach makes millions to make decisions. I doubt he is holding heard back.

I take offense to this post. Art degrees are very important. Look around you, everything you see has had some sort of art degree involved.

• Fire 1

Who knows. I hope the kid after fighting getting into college is getting a real degree and not majoring in liberal arts or painting. The coach makes millions to make decisions. I doubt he is holding heard back.

I take offense to this post. Art degrees are very important. Look around you, everything you see has had some sort of art degree involved.

Where is the -1 button !?!?

Have you seen those twisted, metal piles of sh#t they toss onto any greenspace they can find around the city? That's art, baby!

Here's how to get your "art" displayed in Lincoln:

1.) Go to a junkyard and find random bits of useless crap. The more random and perplexing the better.

2.) Hire a construction foreman on a big job to let you borrow one of their movers for a bit. Pick up your junkyard pieces and drop them randomly onto of and next to each other.

3.) Get some paint, any kind of paint, and paint at least part of it. Paint shows you actually put thought into it.

4.) Take your "higher state of being" drug of choice and stand in front of your "art" waiting to see what happens. Take notes on what you see and think.

5.) Now that you're sober, check your notes. Hopefully you didn't eat them and can read what you wrote. When you present your "art" to the city, include much of what you experienced while tripping as the meaning behind the art.

6.) Once your "art" is proudly displayed somewhere in Lincoln, visit it frequently and ask people what they think of it so you can watch with great joy as they desperately try to come up with some lie about how it touches is them and is so profound.

cM2O1.png

Have you seen those twisted, metal piles of sh#t they toss onto any greenspace they can find around the city? That's art, baby!

1.) Go to a junkyard and find random bits of useless crap. The more random and perplexing the better.

2.) Hire a construction foreman on a big job to let you borrow one of their movers for a bit. Pick up your junkyard pieces and drop them randomly onto of and next to each other.

3.) Get some paint, any kind of paint, and paint at least part of it. Paint shows you actually put thought into it.

4.) Take your "higher state of being" drug of choice and stand in front of your "art" waiting to see what happens. Take notes on what you see and think.

5.) Now that you're sober, check your notes. Hopefully you didn't eat them and can read what you wrote. When you present your "art" to the city, include much of what you experienced while tripping as the meaning behind the art.

6.) Once your "art" is proudly displayed somewhere in Lincoln, visit it frequently and ask people what they think of it so you can watch with great joy as they desperately try to come up with some lie about how it touches is them and is so profound.

Now thats funny, :lol:

I thought the same thing, when I saw what they put up at the U of A here in Tucson. a few years back. Some huge twisted metal configurations.

GBR!!!

Where is the -1 button !?!?

cM2O1.png

Without the fundamental ideas that drive and are behind art you wouldn't be posting on this messageboard voicing your criticisms - these fonts wouldn't be designed, the board wouldn't have a layout conducive to organizing and displaying information in a relevant way, photographs likely wouldn't exist, any elements of good or proper order, arrangement and harmony would be nonexistent, huskerboard's ad partners would have no engaging way to advertise and thus the server bills would not be paid for, there'd be no banners, signatures, avatars, smileys, etc.

• Fire 2

Without the fundamental ideas that drive and are behind art you wouldn't be posting on this messageboard voicing your criticisms - these fonts wouldn't be designed, the board wouldn't have a layout conducive to organizing and displaying information in a relevant way, photographs likely wouldn't exist, any elements of good or proper order, arrangement and harmony would be nonexistent, huskerboard's ad partners would have no engaging way to advertise and thus the server bills would not be paid for, there'd be no banners, signatures, avatars, smileys, etc.

You confused the slander against a higher learning art degree with artistic ability and endeavors....and then took it to ridiculous conclusions. Much of the graphics / photos on the Internet didn't originate from an individual with an art degree, just someone who has the skills to pay the bills.

Certainly artistic ability is woven throughout most things we encounter during our day.

I heard Heard was hurt coming into the season. To the point where the staff was recommending he redshirt since he wouldn't be right all year. Not sure about any of the details. Just what I heard on Heard.

Also, artists are people too. Sort of.

... something doesn't add up. I'm hoping he just had the flu or something....and was asked to dress, but Cross got all his plays.

• Fire 1