PJ Smith....

Saunders

In his defense, he was carrying a huge load in his pants because he actually caught a football.

:P

I thought the same thing and wondered if P.J. cramped up midway through the run?

Remember when Brandon Kinnie was caught from behind @ Washington around the 2 yd. line on that long reception run? Mike McNeill and Keith Williams gave Kinnie hell on Twitter afterwards and made a catchphrase out of the ordeal by calling it getting State Patrolled.

In his defense looked like he pulled up a little at the end. Hammy maybe? At least that would be my excuse!

I thought from the stands that he didn't know he was being pursued that closely and just waltzed it in. (and of course, we had to settle for 3).

But I feel better about your possibility of an injury ...............that makes sense and gives him an out.........

We just suspended a person for making posts specifically about race. This OP makes me :facepalm:

It's 2012. You do realize that, right?

Yeah.... it's 2012, bfd. Since when did Huskerboard become such a politically correct forum full of uptight people? I mean seriously, wtf....

Are you seriously going to tell me that I can't make a small joke about the slow non-mobile QB taking down our safety from behind???? You know, the one we were all happy to see because he supposedly couldn't run? No racial "slurs" were used. Nothing I said is remotely as bad as anything you'd hear on network TV in the evenings.