Michigan State opens as a 1 pt fav. currently up to 1.5.

Maxwell is the kind of quarterback that usually gets eaten alive by Pelini's defense. Bell is a good back, but was overrated after his Boise State performance. Their offense will struggle unless we give them easy scoring opportunities off of turnovers.

Their defense is legit, about on par with Wisconsin's and Michigan's. They'll slow us down, but shouldn't shut us down. These are the kinds of game where we'll really miss Burkhead (even if he can go, he probably won't be 100%). We probably won't run over them like last year without that guy.

My biggest concern is us. We tend to do poorly after big wins, and when the Blackshirts are first awarded. This is the first year Bo came out and publicly stated a goal like "we need to win out". So I'm hoping that will translate into a solid performance on Saturday. We don't have to be perfect to win this game, but penalties and turnovers should be cut to a minimum just on principle. I'd be much more confident if it was at home.

Nebraska 23

Michigan State 13

• Fire 2

Bell is a good back, but was overrated after his Boise State performance.

Our o-line has been ravaged with injuries all year and we have new groupings every week. Needless to say run-blocking has been a challenge. If you watch Bell closely, you might even be more impressed with him as the yards he does get, he has to get almost entirely on his own, absorbing contact in the backfield and plowing ahead for extra yardage.

That said, regardless of the reasons, you can either run or you can't. Right now, we can't, and it's an issue for sure.

Big game..On the road...Nationally televised...I can see how we are not favored..We have a history of blowing these games. On that note, we are playing against a pro style team which Pelini has shown he can stop. No turnovers, very little stupid penalties, and we win this game.

No turnovers and very little stupid penalties........lol have you watched a Pelini coached game in the last five years? We are good for at least two turnovers and 50-100 yds in penalties. Whether we can win after inflicting ourselves with that much pain is a toss up.

Maxwell is the kind of quarterback that usually gets eaten alive by Pelini's defense. Bell is a good back, but was overrated after his Boise State performance. Their offense will struggle unless we give them easy scoring opportunities off of turnovers.

Their defense is legit, about on par with Wisconsin's and Michigan's. They'll slow us down, but shouldn't shut us down. These are the kinds of game where we'll really miss Burkhead (even if he can go, he probably won't be 100%). We probably won't run over them like last year without that guy.

My biggest concern is us. We tend to do poorly after big wins, and when the Blackshirts are first awarded. This is the first year Bo came out and publicly stated a goal like "we need to win out". So I'm hoping that will translate into a solid performance on Saturday. We don't have to be perfect to win this game, but penalties and turnovers should be cut to a minimum just on principle. I'd be much more confident if it was at home.

Nebraska 23

Michigan State 13

I'm thinking more of a hockey score:

Nebraska 3

Michigan State 2

This defense is way better than Wiscy and Ohio state. They have studs at every level. Ghoulston is three premier defensive player in the league IMO. They are able to contain the likes of Miller and Robinson because they have line backers that can spythose guys and are great in the open field. Allen mooching down to LB was a great move for MSU. But the biggest difference is this will be the best secondary Taylor will see. Phonzie's cousin is shops corner. Well be a huge test for this offense. Road game possible weather elements.

This one will come down to field position and plays in special teams.