Corey Cooper?

Vince R.

Didn't go into Dime at all. If there was a time where there were 4 WRs I'm sure he would've been in.

Then why was Blatchford out there? It seems to me, he's taken over the dime spot... which is depressing.

Justin Blatchford would personally like to thank you for all your support! Just got yourself nominated for another thread!

It's more of a depressing thing that Corey Cooper seems to not be able to take ahold of the position. He shows his flashes of athleticism, but can't seem to nail down the spot. I'm glad that you are all high and mighty and have never said anything bad about any player EVER... nor do you every take anything in a way that it wasn't meant to be taken! My lord, why can't we all be as graceful and perfect as you?!?

I think all our our DB's are studs and play their positions well. As long as we are doing great against the pass defense, and they keep helping stop the run, I don't care who is out there. Positions are earned, not given. You don't perform well at practice, that going to take a hit. Not saying that is the case though, but you don't know.