Corey Cooper?

Vince R.

I think it's pointless to project why some players don't get in the game or more playing time. There are a lot of things that we don't see behind the scenes. What is he had a bad week of practice? What if players don't have their grades up or skipped lots of class? What is they had the flu or some stupid sickness late in the week? What if they had a minor injury in practice? What if they got in trouble with the law, or team rules, that didn't get announced? Coaches have a reason for not giving some kids playing time, or a starting spot, they are not just benching them for no reason. And im not specifying Cooper in any way, im talking about any player, when everyone on here posts a players name and asks why we didn't see them play? We really don't know all of the details.

I think it's pointless to project why some players don't get in the game or more playing time. There are a lot of things that we don't see behind the scenes. What is he had a bad week of practice? What if players don't have their grades up or skipped lots of class? What is they had the flu or some stupid sickness late in the week? What if they had a minor injury in practice? What if they got in trouble with the law, or team rules, that didn't get announced? Coaches have a reason for not giving some kids playing time, or a starting spot, they are not just benching them for no reason. And im not specifying Cooper in any way, im talking about any player, when everyone on here posts a players name and asks why we didn't see them play? We really don't know all of the details.

I think it is perfectly fine asking and wondering why a player is not playing or seen on the sideline. Saying he not playing because of off the field performances is not knowing all the details. There is a difference between getting a general idea, and knowing specifically what happened. We, as fans, have the right to ask these questions, as Husker sports, is just more than sports to some of us, its a passion.

Blatchford had the coverage that rejected the pass, saving a TD, on the drive Dennard was hurt.

He got away with a lot of contact on that play. Before RedJarvisButthurt gets all in a tizzy, I'm just stating facts, not bashing the guy.

They got away with a lot of contact on a lot of plays as well. Blatchford plays physical ball, and that is probably why you see him on the field. You can have contact, but it all depends on the ref on how much they allow.

Blatchford had the coverage that rejected the pass, saving a TD, on the drive Dennard was hurt.

He got away with a lot of contact on that play. Before RedJarvisButthurt gets all in a tizzy, I'm just stating facts, not bashing the guy.

Do you even waste your considerable motivational skills on this statement if someone else was in coverage, BloatedReyofSunshine!

If someone points out a "good" play that someone gets away with something like that... it doesn't matter who it was. I don't get why you think I have something against Blatchford, or what you have against me.

You read something that I said differently than the way I took it and then you get all up in my butt and nominate me for the douchebag hall of fame, because you misunderstood what I said. You sound like my ex-wife.

Like I said before, I was talking about Cooper. I've thought he had a lot of potential and it's just frustrating that he hasn't put it together to see more playing time. You know the name of this effin' thread is "Corey Cooper?". I made a statement in the thread, about Corey Cooper. If you can't figure that out, I fail to see how that's my problem, or how that means I don't like a guy who has put in a helluva lot more heart and sweat into the program than most of us would ever dream of.

Back the eff off. Good lord.

Does Corey move back to safety next season, after jP smith and Stafford graduate?

We look thin at safety besides Harvey Jackson.

From what I have heard, No. Jonathan Rose will most likely be our starting Safety. He would have started this year, if it wasn't for the rule, that you had to sit out a year when transferring schools in the same division.

Do you even waste your considerable motivational skills on this statement if someone else was in coverage, BloatedReyofSunshine!

If someone points out a "good" play that someone gets away with something like that... it doesn't matter who it was. I don't get why you think I have something against Blatchford, or what you have against me.

You read something that I said differently than the way I took it and then you get all up in my butt and nominate me for the douchebag hall of fame, because you misunderstood what I said. You sound like my ex-wife.

Like I said before, I was talking about Cooper. I've thought he had a lot of potential and it's just frustrating that he hasn't put it together to see more playing time. You know the name of this effin' thread is "Corey Cooper?". I made a statement in the thread, about Corey Cooper. If you can't figure that out, I fail to see how that's my problem, or how that means I don't like a guy who has put in a helluva lot more heart and sweat into the program than most of us would ever dream of.

Back the eff off. Good lord.

I had to stop reading at that point... to X rated for me :corndance

Does Corey move back to safety next season, after jP smith and Stafford graduate?

From what I have heard, No. Jonathan Rose will most likely be our starting Safety. He would have started this year, if it wasn't for the rule, that you had to sit out a year when transferring schools in the same division.

I hadn't heard anything about Jonathan Rose, must be really good if he would have pulled ahead of Stafford for the starting spot. I am excited to see all these guys we keep hearing about with great potential show it on the field.

I hadn't heard anything about Jonathan Rose, must be really good if he would have pulled ahead of Stafford for the starting spot. I am excited to see all these guys we keep hearing about with great potential show it on the field.

They're talkin bout next year once the seniors have graduated

They're talkin bout next year once the seniors have graduated

Rose is still playing corner so unless he moves it won't be him. Let's all hope Cooper is still on the team next year. If he is, he'll probably be the starting SS.