Corey Cooper?

Vince R.

Does Corey move back to safety next season, after jP smith and Stafford graduate?

We look thin at safety besides Harvey Jackson.

From what I have heard, No. Jonathan Rose will most likely be our starting Safety. He would have started this year, if it wasn't for the rule, that you had to sit out a year when transferring schools in the same division.

I hadn't heard anything about Jonathan Rose, must be really good if he would have pulled ahead of Stafford for the starting spot. I am excited to see all these guys we keep hearing about with great potential show it on the field.

They're talkin bout next year once the seniors have graduated

Rose is still playing corner so unless he moves it won't be him. Let's all hope Cooper is still on the team next year. If he is, he'll probably be the starting SS.

From what I have heard, before season started, we were trying him out at Safety, and that was his focal point in getting better. On the Roster he is still labeled as what we recruited him for, but the position change isn't put in cement, but Safety is what he was practicing most during the off season. Not sure about now, as you don't hear about him anymore really.