Braylon Heard--Where did he disapear

Bo's always kind of favored his starters. You see it with Taylor a lot-- he stays in the game during blowouts, doesn't come out if we're losing big, etc.

I don't know if it's on Bo or Beck, but I wish Braylon got more touches too. As good as AA is, I think Braylon is more of a natural runningback. I think he's got a little better vision and follows his blocks better. And the fact that he tried so hard to get here, has switched positions multiple times, and still doesn't get more carries with Burk down would be maddening if I were him. Ultimate team player. I've got a lot of respect for the kid.

• Fire 1

Bo's always kind of favored his starters. You see it with Taylor a lot-- he stays in the game during blowouts, doesn't come out if we're losing big, etc.

I don't know if it's on Bo or Beck, but I wish Braylon got more touches too. As good as AA is, I think Braylon is more of a natural runningback. I think he's got a little better vision and follows his blocks better. And the fact that he tried so hard to get here, has switched positions multiple times, and still doesn't get more carries with Burk down would be maddening if I were him. Ultimate team player. I've got a lot of respect for the kid.

I'm not really sure it's safe to say Braylon has better vision. There's a reason AA returns punts and kicks. Either way Braylon seems to have some explosiveness no other RB on our team has. Seems like when he does get out there he always make a play. I guess we'll see going forward. Just glad we won.

I would be nice to develop that depth. They talked about all 3 of the RB's and Heard was the only one that didn't get in.

^ This.

Why is this? We seem to work lots of depth chart guys into the defense. But offense is another story--especially the skill positions. And it hurts us every year--not having developed depth to start the season with.

• Fire 1

I would be nice to develop that depth. They talked about all 3 of the RB's and Heard was the only one that didn't get in.

^ This.

Why is this? We seem to work lots of depth chart guys into the defense. But offense is another story--especially the skill positions. And it hurts us every year--not having developed depth to start the season with.

I wouldn't lump all skill positions in that statement. We have seen a ton of WRs this season.

^ This.

I wouldn't lump all skill positions in that statement. We have seen a ton of WRs this season.

Yeah, that's true. Just not much in the way of backup QB or RB play. Except when there's an injury.

I'm not really sure it's safe to say Braylon has better vision. There's a reason AA returns punts and kicks. Either way Braylon seems to have some explosiveness no other RB on our team has. Seems like when he does get out there he always make a play. I guess we'll see going forward. Just glad we won.

Heard definitely has better vision than Abdullah, but Abdullah is more elusive than Heard and Cross, that is why he returns our punts. Heard is a beast, and I have said it all season, this is one kid I think we need to get the ball too. We wasted Cross' redshirt ability, and feel we should utilize that. I am not sure if Cross didn't want to redshirt, what, but we need to get them both the ball. Keep Abdullah healthy and fresh through all 4 quarters.

Same with Janovich. They coaches burn his redshirt ability, tease us with his play ability, brag about him, but only use him for blocking... another player on offense who should get a few runs lol.

Heard definitely has better vision than Abdullah, but Abdullah is more elusive than Heard and Cross, that is why he returns our punts. Heard is a beast, and I have said it all season, this is one kid I think we need to get the ball too. We wasted Cross' redshirt ability, and feel we should utilize that. I am not sure if Cross didn't want to redshirt, what, but we need to get them both the ball. Keep Abdullah healthy and fresh through all 4 quarters.

Same with Janovich. They coaches burn his redshirt ability, tease us with his play ability, brag about him, but only use him for blocking... another player on offense who should get a few runs lol.

You mean that is why he catches the punts (sometimes)? Haven't seen him return one in weeks.