The New Blackshirts

knapplc

Why is Meredith out of suit?

That's Austin Cassidy in the grey hoodie.

Lol I just saw the straggly hair on my phone and assumed it was him. Looking at it on my work comp, you can tell its not Meredith, as he isn't as white as Cassidy lol

Tad bit off topic from the Blackshirts, but its good to see Burkhead practicing, whether he is in or out of uniform. Bending like that, you think he is healing pretty good. Another week or two, he should be 100%

Now is the part where I annoy the bleep out of everyone by saying.....

I hate the blackshirt tradition. Every time I hear about how good we are playing and how much the defense deserves to get those shirts, I think of the team having a bad game and Husker fans saying how the defense doesn't deserve the shirts anymore and how non Husker fans start jeering with pink shirt and black skirt comments. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Don't mean to be a downer, but we will NEVER get to a time in Husker football where we NEVER lose and we NEVER have a bad game, so the lame fan comments and the JEERS are GUARANTEED.

Now is the part where I annoy the bleep out of everyone by saying.....

I hate the blackshirt tradition. Every time I hear about how good we are playing and how much the defense deserves to get those shirts, I think of the team having a bad game and Husker fans saying how the defense doesn't deserve the shirts anymore and how non Husker fans start jeering with pink shirt and black skirt comments. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Don't mean to be a downer, but we will NEVER get to a time in Husker football where we NEVER lose and we NEVER have a bad game, so the lame fan comments and the JEERS are GUARANTEED.

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg