Nebraska vs an undefeated Oregon

If we got Oregon in the Rose Bowl, I'd be tempted not to watch. Not only would their offense hang 50 points on us, their D would force several turnovers and probably prevent us from even reaching the 23 Mich held us to. No disrespect to our guys, but Oregon is on a completely different level.

• Fire 1

So I come on to Huskerboard and read one topic from a poster who wants to bring up the 2013 season, and, by association, the offseason. PAIN. Now someone wants to talk about having to contend with Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Can we get through Mich State, Penn State, Minn, and Iowa, plus a rousing win in the BIG title game before we talk about DEATH. That's like perfectly healthy people talking about their radiation or chemo treatment plans.

Alabama has LSU, and that is it. If somehow LSU finds their offense, they will win that game but its doubtful. Alabama will most likely go undefeated.

Oregon, if they get past USC, which I think will be their most difficult task, they will go undefeated.

Kstate has TCU, Oklahoma State and Texas still. All mediocre teams, but you never know which team will show up. Kstate has the toughest road of all 4 teams, and still has a rough one before the 14th week.

Notre Dame has an easy schedule all the way to their final game, USC, depending on how PO'd they are, depends on whether I would worry about them losing that game. USC is probably their biggest challenge of the year. USC's offense will cause trouble for them.

They all have a tough road, but if they were to all go undefeated, you will most likely see Alabama vs Kstate in the NC game.

Oregon has no defense, and I don't think they would come out and murder NU, IF we were to make it to the Rose Bowl.

So I come on to Huskerboard and read one topic from a poster who wants to bring up the 2013 season, and, by association, the offseason. PAIN. Now someone wants to talk about having to contend with Oregon in the Rose Bowl. Can we get through Mich State, Penn State, Minn, and Iowa, plus a rousing win in the BIG title game before we talk about DEATH. That's like perfectly healthy people talking about their radiation or chemo treatment plans.

Remember to be patient. Some of us still think we are in the 90s. We are being weened slowly/lol

Oregon has no defense, and I don't think they would come out and murder NU, IF we were to make it to the Rose Bowl.

This is far from true. Remember the Arizona team that beat USC this weekend, hung 59 on Oklahoma State, and 48 on Stanford? Oregon beat them 49-0. They have a very good defense.

Oregon would go all Oklahoma 08 on our asses.